- Brushes & Mops, Hygiene & Colour Coding, mops, squeegee/washer
Floor Squeegee – 600mm
This squeegee is perfect for ridding the floor of rainwater, snow of cleaning detergents very quickly.
- A double mousse rubber blade
- Rust free
This is a perfect addition to your floor cleaning collectionSKU: n/a
- mops, squeegee/washer
Single Blade Overmoulded Floor Squeegee
The Single Blade Overmoulded Floor Squeegee is a floor squeegee with a single rubber blade.
Perfect for smooth floors and large wall areas, this floor squeegee is ideal for removing excess liquid in high risk areas.
For use with the 1300mm Aluminium Handle.SKU: HPLSB60
- Equipment, squeegee/washer, window cleaning
Unger ErgoTec Carbon Handle
THE UNGER ErgoTec® CARBON HANDLE IS THE LIGHTEST PROFESSIONAL SQUEEGEE HANDLE!
Inspired by the ground-breaking design of Unger Ultimate, the first carbon fibre squeegee ever, this superlight handle, made of premium carbon fibre material, is designed to deliver flawless performance with minimum fatigue – even after hours of intense cleaning. Put simply, it feels like cleaning with air.
Each hand-crafted ErgoTec® CARBON handle is meticulously inspected to ensure the highest quality of finish and guarantees ultimate performance.
- 18% lighter than bi-component Unger ErgoTec® squeegee handle
- Anti-slip coating for reliable grip
- S-Spring channel release mechanism for quick and easy change or adjustment of channel and rubber
- Compatible with Unger S-Channel and S-Channel Plus
- Fits securely to Unger telescopic poles with ErgoTec® Locking Cone
- Robust individual packaging protects the squeegee handle during transportation and allows for easy display in showrooms
- Equipment, squeegee/washer, Washroom
Unger S-Channel Plus Squeegee Channel
Made in Germany by Unger, our precision engineered ‘Dog Eared’ squeegee channel is now available to everyone.
For some time Squeegee users all around the world have been ‘Dog Earring’ their channels to improve performance and reduce detailing. We researched and embraced this concept in 2012, incorporating the improved channel design with special curved ends into our Unger Ultimate Squeegee Limited Edition, launched in May 2014.
With so much great feedback received from professional users of our Ultimate we have decided to make this feature available to everyone by launching the new S-Channel Plus.
GREATER RESULTS – WITH LESS EFFORT!
- Curved ends support the rubber at the edges for improved cleaning close to frame.
- Made in Germany from strong and durable stainless steel.
- Variable positioning for greater and easier reach.
- Notched edges for secure hold of channel and rubber.
- Complete with Unger Professional Soft Rubber.
- Easy change and fit for most industry standard squeegee rubbers.
- Fits most industry squeegee handles, including UNGER ErgoTec®, S- and Pro Squeegees.
Covered by Unger’s 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
Available in 2 sizes:35 cm (14”) and 45 cm (18”).SKU: n/a
- Equipment, squeegee/washer, water fed pole system, window cleaning
Unger Stingray Indoor Cleaning KitEquipment, squeegee/washer, water fed pole system, window cleaning
Unger Stingray Indoor Cleaning Kit
Unger’s Stingray has a multitude of applications including: indoor glass & windows, glass partitions, showcases, mirrors, glass refrigerator doors, elevators, washable doors and tables, etc.
The Stingray gives increased productivity, greater cost efficiency and sustainability because:
- It speeds up indoor glass cleaning by up to 25%
- It ensures 39% less chemical consumption
- It is perfect for daytime cleaning: no drips and no runs = no mess and less slips!
- It has numerous ergonomic benefits improve workers’ comfort and safety – less downtime and health risks
*WE OFFER FREE DELIVERY ON THE UNGER STINGRAY INDOOR CLEANING KIT*
What do I get with the Unger Stingray Indoor Cleaning Kit?
The Stingray Indoor Cleaning Kit contains:
- 1 x Stingray Handheld Unit
- 1 x Stingray Glass Cleaner Pouch (150ml)
- 1 x Stingray Glass Cleaning TriPad
- 2 x AA batteries
- A combination of poles to enable the Stingray to extend to 1 metre and 3.3 metres, depending on kit option purchased (see below)*.
What’s the difference between the Handheld, 100 and 330 Kits?
- The Handheld Stingray Kit is only 0.51m (1.7 ft) – see pictures.
- The 100 Kit contains 1 x 0.63m/(2ft) Pole which allows the Stingray to extend up to 1m (3ft) – see pictures.
- The 330 Kit contains 2 x 1.24m/(4ft) Poles which allows the Stingray to reach up to 3.27m (11ft) – see pictures.
More questions? Need a demonstration? Looking for more poles or want to discuss the best equipment for your job? Call on (028) 9084 8595 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgSKU: n/a