clothing, outdoors, safety, water fed pole system, window cleaning
Aqua Seal Pro Waterproof Thermal Work Glovesclothing, outdoors, safety, water fed pole system, window cleaning
Aqua Seal Pro Waterproof Thermal Work Gloves
The Aqua Seal Pro Gloves are ideal for Outdoor work in cold weather. Especially wet weather or with tasks involving water such as pressure washing, window cleaning, litter picking and operating machinery outdoors.
Designed to absorb impact and high visibility these are the ultimate outdoor work gloves for cold wet conditions.
Durable Thermal 100% Waterproof work gloves.SKU: n/a
starter kit, Unger, water fed pole system, window cleaning
Unger nLite HydroPower DI Window Cleaning Starter Kitstarter kit, Unger, water fed pole system, window cleaning
Unger nLite HydroPower DI Window Cleaning Starter Kit
The Most Efficient DI Pure Water System Ever!
Designed for Efficiency:
Inspired by our customers and packed with the latest patented design innovations, HydroPower DI Filters offer a wealth of benefits for professional window cleaners (and everyone who works or cleans with pure water).
HydroPower DI Filters exceed standard DI filter efficiency, performance, workflow and comfort thanks to these new features:
- FloWater Technology
- QuickChange Resin Bags
- FastLock Opening
THE NEW QUICKCHANGE RESIN BAGS
- Enables a rapid and easy resin replacement right on spot where the cleaning is done.
- Can be put in or taken out of the system as easy as coffee pads out of a coffee machine.
- Each bag contains a preproportionated amount of resin and is made from a waterpermeable material.
- The innovative water distribution system ensures more efficient flow through the entire vessel.
- Easy and quick opening and locking of the filter.
- Safe, self locking mechanism.
- Features pressure release valve.
This window cleaning starter kit connects easily with the garden hose and contains everything you need to start cleaning with pure water. It is perfect for cleaning of glass windows and building facades, solar panels, vehicle and much more!
Robust and easy to use, this kit reaches up to 20 feet and contains:
1 x DI12 nLite HydroPower DI Filter
1 x AN60G nLite Aluminium Pole, 4 sections, 6m (20 ft)
1 x NL20G nLite Hose, 20m (65 ft)
1 x NLR27 nLite Radius Brush, 27 cm
1 x FTGOS HiFlo MultiLink Adapter
Pure Water cleaning means your windows will dry streak free without you having to squeegee!SKU: VSP12
Equipment, squeegee/washer, water fed pole system, window cleaning
Unger Stingray Indoor Cleaning KitEquipment, squeegee/washer, water fed pole system, window cleaning
Unger Stingray Indoor Cleaning Kit
Unger’s Stingray has a multitude of applications including: indoor glass & windows, glass partitions, showcases, mirrors, glass refrigerator doors, elevators, washable doors and tables, etc.
The Stingray gives increased productivity, greater cost efficiency and sustainability because:
- It speeds up indoor glass cleaning by up to 25%
- It ensures 39% less chemical consumption
- It is perfect for daytime cleaning: no drips and no runs = no mess and less slips!
- It has numerous ergonomic benefits improve workers’ comfort and safety – less downtime and health risks
*WE OFFER FREE DELIVERY ON THE UNGER STINGRAY INDOOR CLEANING KIT*
What do I get with the Unger Stingray Indoor Cleaning Kit?
The Stingray Indoor Cleaning Kit contains:
- 1 x Stingray Handheld Unit
- 1 x Stingray Glass Cleaner Pouch (150ml)
- 1 x Stingray Glass Cleaning TriPad
- 2 x AA batteries
- A combination of poles to enable the Stingray to extend to 1 metre and 3.3 metres, depending on kit option purchased (see below)*.
What’s the difference between the Handheld, 100 and 330 Kits?
- The Handheld Stingray Kit is only 0.51m (1.7 ft) – see pictures.
- The 100 Kit contains 1 x 0.63m/(2ft) Pole which allows the Stingray to extend up to 1m (3ft) – see pictures.
- The 330 Kit contains 2 x 1.24m/(4ft) Poles which allows the Stingray to reach up to 3.27m (11ft) – see pictures.
More questions? Need a demonstration? Looking for more poles or want to discuss the best equipment for your job? Call on (028) 9084 8595 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgSKU: n/a