chemicals, Dishwashing, kitchen
Clover Citrol0 out of 5(0)
Clover’s Citrol is concentrated lemon washing-up liquid with extra cleaning power that produces a long lasting foam to combat greasy dishwashing problems.
The advanced blend of cleaning agents and lemon oils ensures mildness and freshness in use, making Citrol ideal for hand use and leaving glassware and crockery sparkling and grease free.
Designed for cleaning glassware, cutlery, crockery, utensils and worktops, Citrol is ideal for use on aluminium, glass, stainless steel, vinyl, plastic, ceramic, wood and enamel.
Directions for Use
- Dilute 1 part Citrol with between 750 to 1000 parts warm water in a washing up bowl.
- Add items to be washed and allow a few minutes to soak.
- Clean items with a sponge, brush or pad.
For General Cleaning:
SKU: n/a£2.10 – £7.95
- Dilute 1 part Citrol with 300 parts cold or warm water.
Automotive, chemicals, cleaners/degreaser, degreaser, industrial, kitchen, specialist
Clover DD100 out of 5(0)
Clover’s DD10 is an odourless, food safe, pH neutral degreaser for the removal of oil and grease from all surfaces.
For general cleaning, DD10 can be used by hand or through cleaning equipment. It is ideal for the removal of vegetable oils, mineral oils, animal fats and grease in kitchens, bakeries, pie makers, crisp/savoury snack factories, meat processing plants, etc. Fantastic for cleaning mixing tanks and other equipment.
DD10 is excellent for removing oil or diesel spillages from tarmac and is also used in garages and engineering works to clean floors, equipment, fixtures and fittings. Clover’s DD10 will safely remove oil and grease from solvent or alkali sensitive surfaces.SKU: n/a£7.90 – £31.00
chemicals, Housekeeping, industrial, kitchen, specialist
Acid Drain Opener0 out of 5(0)
A powerful one shot solution to blocked drains. Will remove most types of blockage.
Directions for use
- Pour half a pint from this bottle directly into the blocked drain.
- Allow 5 minutes for the drain opener to work and then flush with plenty of water.
- If unsuccessful repeat this procedure ONCE. If the blockage remains, call a drainage engineer.
Size: 1LSKU: CLDR1£10.95
chemicals, Housekeeping, kitchen, sanitiser
Clover Dose It S1 Sanitiser0 out of 5(0)
Clover’s Dose It S1 Odourless Sanitiser is a portable dosage control system, that requires no dispensing equipment, as the dosage control cap cleanly and safely dispenses 20mls of sanitiser providing strict portion control and an alternative to static dosing systems. This also means no splash or spill when pouring.
Dose It Odourless Sanitiser creates 50 trigger sprays of ready to use solution per bottle, meaning that it is extremely economical in use.
S1 Odourless Sanitiser:
- Is the same as Trio 100, only in a Dose It 1 litre bottle for greater economy of use.
- Is an odourless, neutral sanitiser that is ideal for daily disinfection.
- Cleans and sanitises all hard surfaces safely – use on a regular basis for cleaning and disinfecting work surfaces, equipment, walls, etc.
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria and is very effective against MRSA, Salmonella, E.coli and Pseudomonas Aeruginosa.
- Is non-fragranced.
- Is pH neutral and can be used on all washable surfaces – wood, glass, plastic, aluminium, stainless steel and other water washable surfaces.
- Safe in food areas – certified to BS EN 1276.
We can provide RTU labels free of charge.
Directions for use
- Clean heavily soiled areas with D1 prior to disinfection.
- Apply to surfaces using a mop, spray, cloth or other equipment.
- Contact Time: 60 seconds*
- Wipe off or rinse away with water
*For dirty areas allow a contact time of 5 minutes.
Size: 1LSKU: CLC5£6.00