starter kit, Unger, water fed pole system, window cleaning
Unger nLite HydroPower DI Window Cleaning Starter Kitstarter kit, Unger, water fed pole system, window cleaning
Unger nLite HydroPower DI Window Cleaning Starter Kit0 out of 5(0)
The Most Efficient DI Pure Water System Ever!
Designed for Efficiency:
Inspired by our customers and packed with the latest patented design innovations, HydroPower DI Filters offer a wealth of benefits for professional window cleaners (and everyone who works or cleans with pure water).
HydroPower DI Filters exceed standard DI filter efficiency, performance, workflow and comfort thanks to these new features:
- FloWater Technology
- QuickChange Resin Bags
- FastLock Opening
THE NEW QUICKCHANGE RESIN BAGS
- Enables a rapid and easy resin replacement right on spot where the cleaning is done.
- Can be put in or taken out of the system as easy as coffee pads out of a coffee machine.
- Each bag contains a preproportionated amount of resin and is made from a waterpermeable material.
- The innovative water distribution system ensures more efficient flow through the entire vessel.
- Easy and quick opening and locking of the filter.
- Safe, self locking mechanism.
- Features pressure release valve.
This window cleaning starter kit connects easily with the garden hose and contains everything you need to start cleaning with pure water. It is perfect for cleaning of glass windows and building facades, solar panels, vehicle and much more!
Robust and easy to use, this kit reaches up to 20 feet and contains:
1 x DI12 nLite HydroPower DI Filter
1 x AN60G nLite Aluminium Pole, 4 sections, 6m (20 ft)
1 x NL20G nLite Hose, 20m (65 ft)
1 x NLR27 nLite Radius Brush, 27 cm
1 x FTGOS HiFlo MultiLink Adapter
Pure Water cleaning means your windows will dry streak free without you having to squeegee!SKU: VSP12£312.50
Brushes, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping, mops, starter kit, window cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter KitBrushes, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping, mops, starter kit, window cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter Kit0 out of 5(0)
The MotorScrubber MS2000 is the Ultimate Cordless, High Torque, Lightweight, Cleaning Machine – designed to clean all those corners, edges and other hard to reach places your large cleaning machine simply cannot reach.
The MotorScrubber MS2000 was recently nominated as 1 of the top 50 standout products from 2016 in Tomorrow’s Cleaning Awards Guide.
The Motor Scrubber quickly and effortlessly cleans your washrooms, toilet areas, showers, stairs, skirting/base boards, windows, swimming pools, motor vehicles, roofs, high-level cleaning and other hard to clean areas. Designed for safe and reliable use, this is the ultimate scrubber.
What’s unique about the Motor Scrubber?
- With an brush speed of 354 rpm, it is the ultimate motorised scrubber, capable of washing, polishing, cleaning and scrubbing!
- The MotorScrubber has a 4 hour runtime, taking only 8 hours to fully re-charge.
- It is extremely lightweight, weighing only 2kg (4.5kg with the harness) and yet it is heavyduty in its construction.
- The MotorScrubber is 100% waterproof and submersible in water with no shock risk due to its extra low and safe voltage.
What do I get with the MotorScrubber MS2000?
The starter kit includes:
- 1 x Motorhead with Y Shaped Connection complete with Hub (Rotating disc)
- 1 x Backpack harness
- 1 x 12 volt battery
- 1 x Battery charger
- 1 x Telescopic handle (Medium-sized for MS2000M, Large-sized for MS2000L)
- 1 x Medium duty brush
- 1 x Pad holder
- 1 x 8 inch Green scrubbing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Red cleaning pad
- 1 x 8 inch White buffing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Microfibre pad
What’s the difference between the MS2000M and MS2000L?
The difference is in the length of the telescopic handle. The MS2000M is 70*cm long and will extend to 140*cm. The MS2000L is 120*cm long and extends to 240*cm.
* – Please note that the length refers to the pole and does not include the additional length of the MotorScrubber head.SKU: n/a£525.00 – £540.00
Equipment, window cleaning
Streamline Ova-8 Anti-Spin Waterfed Window Cleaning Poles0 out of 5(0)
Experience the fantastic yet simple oval design of the new Ova-8 pole.
The two flat sides sit more comfortably in your hand and allow your fingers to sit on the flat edge.
Any experienced operator will tell you how annoying and dangerous it is to have a spinning pole section and a rotating brush head. The oval design of Ova Eight poles eliminate this and make window cleaning more productive for the operator and safer for everyone around.
Clamps only have to prevent the pole sections moving up and down not stop them roataing so there is less wear and strain on the clamps.
The unique Ova8 gooseneck is anti rotational and quick release allowing you to easily remove or change the brush head.
Ova-8 poles are compatible with the popular Uni-Valve water saving device.
The Ova 8 range of poles are available in sizes from 17′ – 60′ and available to order online from stock at Cleancare Ireland for collection or shipment.
The 17′ is the latest addition to the range and with its more compact 1.5 Metre section is ideal for everyday use and easy to transport in smaller vehicles.
There are 2 varieties of the 60′ size, the more expensive one being a higher Modular content of carbon for more rigidity in use. Recommended for the discerning window cleaner who regularly works at extreme heights!SKU: n/a£304.00 – £2,670.00