Aqua Seal Pro Waterproof Thermal Work Gloves
999 in stock
The Aqua Seal Pro Gloves are ideal for Outdoor work in cold weather. Especially wet weather or with tasks involving water such as pressure washing, window cleaning, litter picking and operating machinery outdoors.
Designed to absorb impact and high visibility these are the ultimate outdoor work gloves for cold wet conditions.
Durable Thermal 100% Waterproof work gloves.
Equipment, squeegee/washer, water fed pole system, window cleaning
Unger Stingray Indoor Cleaning KitEquipment, squeegee/washer, water fed pole system, window cleaning
Unger Stingray Indoor Cleaning Kit0 out of 5(0)
Unger’s Stingray has a multitude of applications including: indoor glass & windows, glass partitions, showcases, mirrors, glass refrigerator doors, elevators, washable doors and tables, etc.
The Stingray gives increased productivity, greater cost efficiency and sustainability because:
- It speeds up indoor glass cleaning by up to 25%
- It ensures 39% less chemical consumption
- It is perfect for daytime cleaning: no drips and no runs = no mess and less slips!
- It has numerous ergonomic benefits improve workers’ comfort and safety – less downtime and health risks
*WE OFFER FREE DELIVERY ON THE UNGER STINGRAY INDOOR CLEANING KIT*
What do I get with the Unger Stingray Indoor Cleaning Kit?
The Stingray Indoor Cleaning Kit contains:
- 1 x Stingray Handheld Unit
- 1 x Stingray Glass Cleaner Pouch (150ml)
- 1 x Stingray Glass Cleaning TriPad
- 2 x AA batteries
- A combination of poles to enable the Stingray to extend to 1 metre and 3.3 metres, depending on kit option purchased (see below)*.
What’s the difference between the Handheld, 100 and 330 Kits?
- The Handheld Stingray Kit is only 0.51m (1.7 ft) – see pictures.
- The 100 Kit contains 1 x 0.63m/(2ft) Pole which allows the Stingray to extend up to 1m (3ft) – see pictures.
- The 330 Kit contains 2 x 1.24m/(4ft) Poles which allows the Stingray to reach up to 3.27m (11ft) – see pictures.
More questions? Need a demonstration? Looking for more poles or want to discuss the best equipment for your job? Call on (028) 9084 8595 or email email@example.comSKU: n/a
Equipment, window cleaning
Streamline Ova-8 Anti-Spin Waterfed Window Cleaning Poles0 out of 5(0)
Experience the fantastic yet simple oval design of the new Ova-8 pole.
The two flat sides sit more comfortably in your hand and allow your fingers to sit on the flat edge.
Any experienced operator will tell you how annoying and dangerous it is to have a spinning pole section and a rotating brush head. The oval design of Ova Eight poles eliminate this and make window cleaning more productive for the operator and safer for everyone around.
Clamps only have to prevent the pole sections moving up and down not stop them roataing so there is less wear and strain on the clamps.
The unique Ova8 gooseneck is anti rotational and quick release allowing you to easily remove or change the brush head.
Ova-8 poles are compatible with the popular Uni-Valve water saving device.
The Ova 8 range of poles are available in sizes from 17′ – 60′ and available to order online from stock at Cleancare Ireland for collection or shipment.
The 17′ is the latest addition to the range and with its more compact 1.5 Metre section is ideal for everyday use and easy to transport in smaller vehicles.
There are 2 varieties of the 60′ size, the more expensive one being a higher Modular content of carbon for more rigidity in use. Recommended for the discerning window cleaner who regularly works at extreme heights!SKU: n/a
Equipment, squeegee/washer, window cleaning
Unger ErgoTec Carbon Handle0 out of 5(0)
THE UNGER ErgoTec® CARBON HANDLE IS THE LIGHTEST PROFESSIONAL SQUEEGEE HANDLE!
Inspired by the ground-breaking design of Unger Ultimate, the first carbon fibre squeegee ever, this superlight handle, made of premium carbon fibre material, is designed to deliver flawless performance with minimum fatigue – even after hours of intense cleaning. Put simply, it feels like cleaning with air.
Each hand-crafted ErgoTec® CARBON handle is meticulously inspected to ensure the highest quality of finish and guarantees ultimate performance.
- 18% lighter than bi-component Unger ErgoTec® squeegee handle
- Anti-slip coating for reliable grip
- S-Spring channel release mechanism for quick and easy change or adjustment of channel and rubber
- Compatible with Unger S-Channel and S-Channel Plus
- Fits securely to Unger telescopic poles with ErgoTec® Locking Cone
- Robust individual packaging protects the squeegee handle during transportation and allows for easy display in showrooms
Equipment, window cleaning, Window Cleaning Bucket
Unger Small Bucket 18L0 out of 5(0)
Lightweight and easy to handle, this bucket has a metal handle with a plastic enclosure.
Plastic holder for washer and squeegee also included.SKU: UQB120
Brushes, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping, mops, starter kit, window cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter KitBrushes, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping, mops, starter kit, window cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter Kit0 out of 5(0)
The MotorScrubber MS2000 is the Ultimate Cordless, High Torque, Lightweight, Cleaning Machine – designed to clean all those corners, edges and other hard to reach places your large cleaning machine simply cannot reach.
The MotorScrubber MS2000 was recently nominated as 1 of the top 50 standout products from 2016 in Tomorrow’s Cleaning Awards Guide.
The Motor Scrubber quickly and effortlessly cleans your washrooms, toilet areas, showers, stairs, skirting/base boards, windows, swimming pools, motor vehicles, roofs, high-level cleaning and other hard to clean areas. Designed for safe and reliable use, this is the ultimate scrubber.
What’s unique about the Motor Scrubber?
- With an brush speed of 354 rpm, it is the ultimate motorised scrubber, capable of washing, polishing, cleaning and scrubbing!
- The MotorScrubber has a 4 hour runtime, taking only 8 hours to fully re-charge.
- It is extremely lightweight, weighing only 2kg (4.5kg with the harness) and yet it is heavyduty in its construction.
- The MotorScrubber is 100% waterproof and submersible in water with no shock risk due to its extra low and safe voltage.
What do I get with the MotorScrubber MS2000?
The starter kit includes:
- 1 x Motorhead with Y Shaped Connection complete with Hub (Rotating disc)
- 1 x Backpack harness
- 1 x 12 volt battery
- 1 x Battery charger
- 1 x Telescopic handle (Medium-sized for MS2000M, Large-sized for MS2000L)
- 1 x Medium duty brush
- 1 x Pad holder
- 1 x 8 inch Green scrubbing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Red cleaning pad
- 1 x 8 inch White buffing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Microfibre pad
What’s the difference between the MS2000M and MS2000L?
The difference is in the length of the telescopic handle. The MS2000M is 70*cm long and will extend to 140*cm. The MS2000L is 120*cm long and extends to 240*cm.
* – Please note that the length refers to the pole and does not include the additional length of the MotorScrubber head.SKU: n/a