Brushes & Mops, Mop Bucket, mops
Galvanised Mop Bucket0 out of 5(0)
Prefer small area mopping but need something tougher for those heavy handed men? The traditional galvanised bucket. is your answer.SKU: HGBK1
Brushes & Mops, mops
Kentucky Mop Bucket Combo0 out of 5(0)
The Kentucky Mop Bucket Combo is a reassuringly solid stance, dynamic design Mop Bucket with a colour coded body and wringer.
Complete with sturdy heavy duty 3″ Castors and an all plastic wringer, with a lipped edge for added strength and strong carry handle.
The Kentucky Mop Bucket Combo accepts Kentucky mops from 340 grams to 510 grams.
Available in 4 colour coded options.SKU: n/a
Brushes, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping, mops, starter kit, window cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter KitBrushes, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping, mops, starter kit, window cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter Kit0 out of 5(0)
The MotorScrubber MS2000 is the Ultimate Cordless, High Torque, Lightweight, Cleaning Machine – designed to clean all those corners, edges and other hard to reach places your large cleaning machine simply cannot reach.
The MotorScrubber MS2000 was recently nominated as 1 of the top 50 standout products from 2016 in Tomorrow’s Cleaning Awards Guide.
The Motor Scrubber quickly and effortlessly cleans your washrooms, toilet areas, showers, stairs, skirting/base boards, windows, swimming pools, motor vehicles, roofs, high-level cleaning and other hard to clean areas. Designed for safe and reliable use, this is the ultimate scrubber.
What’s unique about the Motor Scrubber?
- With an brush speed of 354 rpm, it is the ultimate motorised scrubber, capable of washing, polishing, cleaning and scrubbing!
- The MotorScrubber has a 4 hour runtime, taking only 8 hours to fully re-charge.
- It is extremely lightweight, weighing only 2kg (4.5kg with the harness) and yet it is heavyduty in its construction.
- The MotorScrubber is 100% waterproof and submersible in water with no shock risk due to its extra low and safe voltage.
What do I get with the MotorScrubber MS2000?
The starter kit includes:
- 1 x Motorhead with Y Shaped Connection complete with Hub (Rotating disc)
- 1 x Backpack harness
- 1 x 12 volt battery
- 1 x Battery charger
- 1 x Telescopic handle (Medium-sized for MS2000M, Large-sized for MS2000L)
- 1 x Medium duty brush
- 1 x Pad holder
- 1 x 8 inch Green scrubbing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Red cleaning pad
- 1 x 8 inch White buffing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Microfibre pad
What’s the difference between the MS2000M and MS2000L?
The difference is in the length of the telescopic handle. The MS2000M is 70*cm long and will extend to 140*cm. The MS2000L is 120*cm long and extends to 240*cm.
* – Please note that the length refers to the pole and does not include the additional length of the MotorScrubber head.SKU: n/a
Brushes & Mops, Hygiene & Colour Coding, mops
Stayflat Hygiene Mop0 out of 5(0)
Colour coded mop for hygiene sensitive areas. Withstands sterilisation and repetitive washing and Stayflat band ensures more mop remains in contact with the floor.SKU: n/a