Carpet Cleaning, Equipment, Floorcare
Bissell BigGreen Commercial BG10 Extractor0 out of 5(0)
Bissell’s BigGreen Commercial BG10 Extractor is a robust, compact and simple to use carpet cleaning machine that can be used with any low-foam Shampoo.
A Big Fix for a Big Mess
Bissell’s BG10 Extractor comes with:
- 2 motors and a DirtLifter power brush
- 2 large capacity tanks
- Adjustable handle
- Easy-Clean brush roller
With a perfectly calculated flow rate, the BG10 gives a thorough clean, using less water and chemical and giving you a faster dry time.
Fewer Stops – Maximum Efficiency
With a 25 foot extension cable, giving a 50 foot reach, using the BG10 means you will have fewer stops to make.
The BG10 is very compact and portable and with a folding handle it takes up very little storage space. The BG10 also cleans on both forward and backwards passes over the carpet – saving significant time!
This Bissell Commercial Extractor also has powerful edge-to-edge suction, giving a superior cleaning performance.
How does the Bissell’s BG10 compare to other compact cleaning machines?
The results speak for themselves – Watch the video below
What next?SKU: n/a
Mercury Foaming Nozzle0 out of 5(0)
The Mercury Foaming nozzle is for use with the Mercury Pro+ Double Action Range of Sprayers and is designed for applying cleaning chemicals as a foam to vertical surfaces.
The nozzle allows for quick, accurate and precise coverage of the surface with a foam.
- Companies providing cleaning services as well as household chores such as washing windows, mirrors, garden infrastructure and any other surfaces that require using of chemicals in the form of foam.
- Car washes and garages, particularly in the initial washing of cars or cleaning the rims and engine compartments.
- Spot cleaning of building facades.
- Kitchens/Food Preparation Areas – for cleaning combi steamers, ovens, tables, freezers/refrigerators and walk in cold stores.
- Building industry – applying chemical for the removal of concrete.
- Road industry – cleaning signs and other road equipment.
cleaner/ disinfectant, Equipment, power washing, Vacuuming
Ivo Tekna 5 Commercial Steamer0 out of 5(0)
The iVo Tekna 5 Steam Cleaners are powerful, compact and excellent for a wide variety of steam cleaning tasks, including tasks usually only tackled by much larger, more cumbersome machines. With their capability to use detergent along with the steam and vacuum, the iVo Steam Machines really give impressive cleaning performance.SKU: IVST2
Equipment, window cleaning
Streamline Ova-8 Anti-Spin Waterfed Window Cleaning Poles0 out of 5(0)
Experience the fantastic yet simple oval design of the new Ova-8 pole.
The two flat sides sit more comfortably in your hand and allow your fingers to sit on the flat edge.
Any experienced operator will tell you how annoying and dangerous it is to have a spinning pole section and a rotating brush head. The oval design of Ova Eight poles eliminate this and make window cleaning more productive for the operator and safer for everyone around.
Clamps only have to prevent the pole sections moving up and down not stop them roataing so there is less wear and strain on the clamps.
The unique Ova8 gooseneck is anti rotational and quick release allowing you to easily remove or change the brush head.
Ova-8 poles are compatible with the popular Uni-Valve water saving device.
The Ova 8 range of poles are available in sizes from 17′ – 60′ and available to order online from stock at Cleancare Ireland for collection or shipment.
The 17′ is the latest addition to the range and with its more compact 1.5 Metre section is ideal for everyday use and easy to transport in smaller vehicles.
There are 2 varieties of the 60′ size, the more expensive one being a higher Modular content of carbon for more rigidity in use. Recommended for the discerning window cleaner who regularly works at extreme heights!SKU: n/a
Brushes, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping, mops, starter kit, window cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter KitBrushes, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping, mops, starter kit, window cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter Kit0 out of 5(0)
The MotorScrubber MS2000 is the Ultimate Cordless, High Torque, Lightweight, Cleaning Machine – designed to clean all those corners, edges and other hard to reach places your large cleaning machine simply cannot reach.
The MotorScrubber MS2000 was recently nominated as 1 of the top 50 standout products from 2016 in Tomorrow’s Cleaning Awards Guide.
The Motor Scrubber quickly and effortlessly cleans your washrooms, toilet areas, showers, stairs, skirting/base boards, windows, swimming pools, motor vehicles, roofs, high-level cleaning and other hard to clean areas. Designed for safe and reliable use, this is the ultimate scrubber.
What’s unique about the Motor Scrubber?
- With an brush speed of 354 rpm, it is the ultimate motorised scrubber, capable of washing, polishing, cleaning and scrubbing!
- The MotorScrubber has a 4 hour runtime, taking only 8 hours to fully re-charge.
- It is extremely lightweight, weighing only 2kg (4.5kg with the harness) and yet it is heavyduty in its construction.
- The MotorScrubber is 100% waterproof and submersible in water with no shock risk due to its extra low and safe voltage.
What do I get with the MotorScrubber MS2000?
The starter kit includes:
- 1 x Motorhead with Y Shaped Connection complete with Hub (Rotating disc)
- 1 x Backpack harness
- 1 x 12 volt battery
- 1 x Battery charger
- 1 x Telescopic handle (Medium-sized for MS2000M, Large-sized for MS2000L)
- 1 x Medium duty brush
- 1 x Pad holder
- 1 x 8 inch Green scrubbing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Red cleaning pad
- 1 x 8 inch White buffing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Microfibre pad
What’s the difference between the MS2000M and MS2000L?
The difference is in the length of the telescopic handle. The MS2000M is 70*cm long and will extend to 140*cm. The MS2000L is 120*cm long and extends to 240*cm.
* – Please note that the length refers to the pole and does not include the additional length of the MotorScrubber head.SKU: n/a