Carpet Cleaning, chemicals, Floorcare, Heavy duty
Craftex Premium Clean0 out of 5(0)
Premium Clean is an ultimate performance, concentrated, water soluble carpet cleaning powder, with a fresh green apple fragrance for use in water extraction machines.
Premium Clean has a non-ionic formula for heavy duty cleaning and is ideal for use on oil, grease and heavily soiled carpets in hard or soft water areas.
This powder is more economic than liquid alternatives.
Dilution Rate – 1:500
pH – 11.5
SPECIAL OFFER: 4 FOR 3 – BUY NOW WHILE OFFER LASTS!!SKU: n/a
Carpet Cleaning, chemicals, Floorcare, Housekeeping, industrial
Craftex Multisolv0 out of 5(0)
Heavy duty cleaner with solvents that covers a wide range of applications for removing stains.
Use as a pre-spray or pre-spotter.
- Multi-Solv is a safe, heavy duty cleaner with solvents.
- Covers a wide range of applications for removing grease, fat, oils, wax, carbons, nicotine, inks and draught marks.
- Ideal vinyl cleaner. Can be used as a pre-spray or pre-spotter.
Instructions for Use
- Simply spray, brush, mop or wipe on the surface to be cleaned
- Leave for a few minutes and wipe clean
- Use as a pre-spray for carpet cleaning
- Dilute if required 20ml to 50ml of 0229 per litre of water
Dilution Rate: 1:20 to 1:50
Size: 5LSKU: CRMUL5
Carpet Cleaning, chemicals, deodoriser, hard floor cleaning, Housekeeping, kitchen
Craftex DeodorisersCarpet Cleaning, chemicals, deodoriser, hard floor cleaning, Housekeeping, kitchen
Craftex Deodorisers0 out of 5(0)
Add these Craftex Natural Tones Deosourisers to your cleaning solutions for a fresh impacting fragrance!
A fantastic product for freshening:
- Healthcare equipment
Can be added to cleaning solutions or spray applied. Suitable for use on soft furnishings or hard surfaces
Sure to be pleasing to your customers
Size: 5LSKU: n/a
Carpet Cleaning, chemicals, stain remover
Craftex Rust and Iron Mould Remover0 out of 5(0)
Craftex’s Rust and Iron Mould Remover is an excellent, strong acid rust remover and is safe to use on most fabrics except fabrics with metal fibres.
Directions for Use
- Cut the application nozzle carefully to make the cap fit tight.
- Moisten stain with water.
- Apply a little rust remover through the applicator nozzle to the stain.
- Rinse out thoroughly with clean water – this is essential.
Dilution Rate – Ready to Use
pH – 1
Size: 500mlSKU: CRRUM5
chemicals, Unger, window cleaning
Unger Premium Grade Deionising Resin0 out of 5(0)
Deionising resin for use in water purification filters.SKU: VMB400