Clover Foam Cleaner
999 in stock
Clover’s Foam Cleaner is a powerful, ready-to-use bactericidal foaming cleaner and sanitiser that will cope with a high level of soiling.
BS EN 1276 certified, Foam Cleaner kills salmonella, listeria and 99.999% of other bacteria in 60 seconds.
Suitable for use on all water washable surfaces, the trigger spray application makes it easy to use and essential for sanitising awkward areas.
As a non-tainting, bactericidal product, Foam Cleaner is recommended for use as a versatile cleaner in the food industry, and is ideal for use in food hygiene areas to clean equipment, fridges and fridge seals, display cabinets, sneeze screens and chill areas.
Directions for use
- Spray Foam Cleaner neat onto the surface and agitate if necessary.
- Rinse with water or wipe away with a clean, damp cloth.
- Wipe dry if necessary.
999 in stock
chemicals, Housekeeping, kitchen, sanitiser
Clover Dose It S1 Sanitiser0 out of 5(0)
Clover’s Dose It S1 Odourless Sanitiser is a portable dosage control system, that requires no dispensing equipment, as the dosage control cap cleanly and safely dispenses 20mls of sanitiser providing strict portion control and an alternative to static dosing systems. This also means no splash or spill when pouring.
Dose It Odourless Sanitiser creates 50 trigger sprays of ready to use solution per bottle, meaning that it is extremely economical in use.
S1 Odourless Sanitiser:
- Is the same as Trio 100, only in a Dose It 1 litre bottle for greater economy of use.
- Is an odourless, neutral sanitiser that is ideal for daily disinfection.
- Cleans and sanitises all hard surfaces safely – use on a regular basis for cleaning and disinfecting work surfaces, equipment, walls, etc.
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria and is very effective against MRSA, Salmonella, E.coli and Pseudomonas Aeruginosa.
- Is non-fragranced.
- Is pH neutral and can be used on all washable surfaces – wood, glass, plastic, aluminium, stainless steel and other water washable surfaces.
- Safe in food areas – certified to BS EN 1276.
We can provide RTU labels free of charge.
Directions for use
- Clean heavily soiled areas with D1 prior to disinfection.
- Apply to surfaces using a mop, spray, cloth or other equipment.
- Contact Time: 60 seconds*
- Wipe off or rinse away with water
*For dirty areas allow a contact time of 5 minutes.
Size: 1LSKU: CLC5
chemicals, cleaner/ disinfectant, Housekeeping
Cream Cleaner0 out of 5(0)
The traditional favourite for sinks and stubborn marks, Clover’s Cream Cleaner is a cream cleaner with a fresh lemon fragrance. A smooth creamy liquid based on fine abrasives with surfactants, which freshens as it cleans, this cream cleaner has a low odour and will also remove cement and plaster splashes.
Cream Cleaner dissolves scale build-up and cleans away body fats, grease and scum from sinks, taps, cookers, fridges, enamel, stainless steel, chrome and other surfaces, leaving a clean shine.
This cream cleaner is ideal for cleaning hard surfaces in washrooms, kitchens, utility rooms and shower areas.
Directions for Use
- Use undiluted and shake well before use.
- Squeeze a little Cream Cleaner onto a damp cloth or apply directly to the surface.
- Wipe gently.
- Agitate to remove any stubborn stains.
- Wipe dry for a real shine.
Size: 300mlSKU: CLCRC5
chemicals, cleaner/ disinfectant, Housekeeping, kitchen
Crebisol0 out of 5(0)
Crebisol is a fantastic, latest generation biocidal cleaner. Amazing at cleaning and fantastic for killing viruses and bacteria.
At a dilution rate of 1:50, Crebisol performs 3 functions – it cleans, disinfects & protects.
Cleaning Perfection – Crebisol delivers an effective cleaning performance in all types of environments, including: Food Production, Office Cleaning (especially where hot-desking occurs), Hospitality, Healthcare, Aircraft, Airports Event Arenas, Cruise Ships, Schools, Transport – any area used by a large number of people.
Effective Destruction – Crebisol delivers the most advanced biocidal performance and kill rate against many of today’s common bacteria, viruses and fungicides including MRSA to Log 8+, C.Diff, Norovirus & E.Coli to name but a few.
72 Hour Protection – Crebisol creates a 72 hour continuous active biofilm which creates a bacteria/virus/fungi Kill-Zone.
What is unique about Crebisol?
- It is a superior Multi-Purpose Product which cleans, disinfects, sanitises and leaves a 72-hour active Kill-Zone.
- It is certified to kill many bacteria, viruses and fungi, including Norovirus, MRSA and C-Diff.
- Not only does is kill the bacteria, it also kills the spores!
- Safe to use on any surface, including Food Preparation areas.
- Multiple cleaning and disinfectant products can be replaced with Crebisol saving costs, training and H & S administration, while dramatically increasing production.
To discuss Crebisol dispensers, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (028) 9084 8595.SKU: n/a
Carpet Cleaning, chemicals, Descaler, Floorcare, treatment
Craftex Catalyst0 out of 5(0)
Craftex’s Catalyst is a neutral pH carpet cleaner, deodouriser, protector and drier for carpets with an added disinfectant for use with the Thermadry and other rotary systems.
Carpets dry rapidly leaving them soft with an orange fragrance. Catalyst is also an excellent pre-spray for the bonnet buffing method of carpet cleaning.
Dilution Rate: 1:4
Size: 5LSKU: CRCAT5
Carpet Cleaning, chemicals, deodoriser, hard floor cleaning, Housekeeping, kitchen
Craftex DeodorisersCarpet Cleaning, chemicals, deodoriser, hard floor cleaning, Housekeeping, kitchen
Craftex Deodorisers0 out of 5(0)
Add these Craftex Natural Tones Deosourisers to your cleaning solutions for a fresh impacting fragrance!
A fantastic product for freshening:
- Healthcare equipment
Can be added to cleaning solutions or spray applied. Suitable for use on soft furnishings or hard surfaces
Sure to be pleasing to your customers
Size: 5LSKU: n/a