Ivo Spraymax 30 Heavy Duty Battery Powered Sprayer0 out of 5(0)
The Spraymax 30 from Ivo is a heavy duty battery powered sprayer to give even pressure and application of chemicals without the need for pumping.
- Robust Construction
- 30 Litre Capacity
- Up to 3.5Litres per Minute – 2 pump speeds
- 2 Hour Runtime, 1 Hour Charge
- 2 Batteries gives continuous runtime.
Supplied with a 6 Metre Hose, 2 batteries, charger and Gun/Lance assembly the Spraymax 30 is ideal for application of Cleaning Chemicals, Herbicides, Biocides, Weedkiller and carpet treatments. Sturdy build quality makes the sprayer perfect for
- Transport and Carwash
- Catering and Food Production
- Disinfection and Medical
- Agricultural and Veterinary
3 spray nozzles included allow you to have a pin or fan or variable spray pattern.SKU: IVSM30£299.00
Brushes, Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, mops
MotorScrubber Stair Riser Cleaning BrushBrushes, Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, mops
MotorScrubber Stair Riser Cleaning Brush0 out of 5(0)
The Motor Scrubber Stair Riser or Skirting Board & Stair Brush is for use with the MotorScrubber MS2000.
The Skirting Board and Stairs Cleaning Brush is a brilliantly versatile stair riser brush that is perfect for cleaning corridors, skirting boards, base boards, corridor edges and stairs.
With the Stair Riser Brush, the pad cleans the step, while the bristles clean the uprise. The interchangeable pads allow you to create different results depending on your floor type.SKU: IVMSBRCES£100.00
Mercury Foaming Nozzle0 out of 5(0)
The Mercury Foaming nozzle is for use with the Mercury Pro+ Double Action Range of Sprayers and is designed for applying cleaning chemicals as a foam to vertical surfaces.
The nozzle allows for quick, accurate and precise coverage of the surface with a foam.
- Companies providing cleaning services as well as household chores such as washing windows, mirrors, garden infrastructure and any other surfaces that require using of chemicals in the form of foam.
- Car washes and garages, particularly in the initial washing of cars or cleaning the rims and engine compartments.
- Spot cleaning of building facades.
- Kitchens/Food Preparation Areas – for cleaning combi steamers, ovens, tables, freezers/refrigerators and walk in cold stores.
- Building industry – applying chemical for the removal of concrete.
- Road industry – cleaning signs and other road equipment.