Brushes, Equipment, handbrush, Heavy duty, mops
MotorScrubber Aggressive Duty Cleaning Brush0 out of 5(0)
The Motor Scrubber Aggressive Duty Cleaning Brush is for use with the MotorScrubber MS2000.
The Aggressive Duty Brush is ideal for dirty concrete and exterior surfaces. It can also be used for floors, walkways, stairs and landings, toilets, showers and kitchen floors.SKU: IVMSBRAGD£40.80
Carpet Cleaning, Equipment, Floorcare, microfibre, polishing
Ivo OrbiPro Tool0 out of 5(0)
The iVo OrbiPro is the first high powered cordless orbital tool. The orbital technology is very powerful, and means that the OrbiPro can be used for a huge variety of tasks, including scrubbing, car polishing, builder cleans, tile and grout cleaning, leather treatment and upholstery cleaning, sanding, stairs cleaning, vinyl, non-slip & altro floor cleaning and dry carpet encapsulation cleaning.
The OrbiPro runs from a rechargeable battery which has a runtime of up to 4 hours, and a charge time of 90 minutes. With a variable orbital speed from 1300 to 3800rpm, this tool is incredibly versatile and can be used for a very wide variety of applications.
The iVo OrbiPro Tool Kit includes:
- 1 x iVo OrbiPro Tool
- 1 x 18V Battery
- 1 x Pad Holder
- 1 x Fast Battery Charging Unit
- 1 x Tough Carry Case
The iVo OrbiPro Tool Kit, 2 Battery contains the same as the above, plus 1 extra battery.SKU: n/a£299.00 – £365.00
Brushes, Equipment, handbrush, mops
MotorScrubber Flagged Tip Long Bristle Soft Brush0 out of 5(0)
The Motor Scrubber Flagged Tip Long Bristle Soft Brush is for use with the MotorScrubber MS2000.
The Long Bristle Soft Brush is very delicate, ideal for dry dusting air vents & light fixtures or for vehicle cleaning.SKU: IVMSBRLBS£46.00
cleaner/ disinfectant, Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Hard floor maintenance, hard floor polishing
Orbot SprayBorgcleaner/ disinfectant, Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Hard floor maintenance, hard floor polishing
Orbot SprayBorg0 out of 5(0)
The Orbot is the most versatile, compact commercial and residential orbital floor machine on the market. With it’s unique driver system, assortment of pads and brushes, it can be used to clean, scrub, sand and polish any carpet or hard floor.
What are the advantages of Orbot?
- Sustainable – for most applications only water is used, greatly reducing the environmental impact (and cost) of chemicals.
- Labour Saving – minimal effort required.
- Faster Cleaning – saves time, allowing you to move quickly onto your next cleaning task.
- Faster drying times – which helps to prevent mould formation.
- Quieter – less noise pollution.
- Cleans Virtually any surface – carpet, concrete, epoxy, stone, tile & grout, other rough-textured floor surfaces, vinyl, wood, urethane, rubber matting, textured rubber flooring, uneven surfaces, porcelain stoneware, safety tiles, water-sensitive surfaces and other soft to medium hard floor surfaces found in outdoor hotel hallways, garages, gymnasiums and so forth.
- Can be used for multiple tasks including: Chemical-free refinishing, Intensive Scrubbing of Tile & Grout, Deep Carpet Cleaning , Chemical-Free Stone Care, Chemical-Free Refinishing & Cleaning of Microporous, Textured Rubber and Water-sensitive Flooring.
How does it work?
The secret behind the Orbot is the orbital technology used. It is an excentric driver system that creates thousands of small circular movements with a diameter of 3/8″ at 1725 rpm. At the same time these “orbits” rotate together around the center of the driver plate at 80 rpm. These 2 movements are being combined into the 1 system.
By increasing the mechanical cleaning power with the Orbot, other factors of floor cleaning like water, time, chemicals, physical effort and temperature are reduced or even eliminated. To find out more about orbital mechanics, read our Brief Guide to Orbital Cleaning.
Arrange your free, non-obligatory demonstration to reduce your chemical usage, save time and bring your cleaning power to the next level today!
Leasing options may be available.SKU: IV040£3,500.00