cleaner/ disinfectant, Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Hard floor maintenance, hard floor polishing
Orbot SprayBorgcleaner/ disinfectant, Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Hard floor maintenance, hard floor polishing
Orbot SprayBorg0 out of 5(0)
The Orbot is the most versatile, compact commercial and residential orbital floor machine on the market. With it’s unique driver system, assortment of pads and brushes, it can be used to clean, scrub, sand and polish any carpet or hard floor.
What are the advantages of Orbot?
- Sustainable – for most applications only water is used, greatly reducing the environmental impact (and cost) of chemicals.
- Labour Saving – minimal effort required.
- Faster Cleaning – saves time, allowing you to move quickly onto your next cleaning task.
- Faster drying times – which helps to prevent mould formation.
- Quieter – less noise pollution.
- Cleans Virtually any surface – carpet, concrete, epoxy, stone, tile & grout, other rough-textured floor surfaces, vinyl, wood, urethane, rubber matting, textured rubber flooring, uneven surfaces, porcelain stoneware, safety tiles, water-sensitive surfaces and other soft to medium hard floor surfaces found in outdoor hotel hallways, garages, gymnasiums and so forth.
- Can be used for multiple tasks including: Chemical-free refinishing, Intensive Scrubbing of Tile & Grout, Deep Carpet Cleaning , Chemical-Free Stone Care, Chemical-Free Refinishing & Cleaning of Microporous, Textured Rubber and Water-sensitive Flooring.
How does it work?
The secret behind the Orbot is the orbital technology used. It is an excentric driver system that creates thousands of small circular movements with a diameter of 3/8″ at 1725 rpm. At the same time these “orbits” rotate together around the center of the driver plate at 80 rpm. These 2 movements are being combined into the 1 system.
By increasing the mechanical cleaning power with the Orbot, other factors of floor cleaning like water, time, chemicals, physical effort and temperature are reduced or even eliminated. To find out more about orbital mechanics, read our Brief Guide to Orbital Cleaning.
Arrange your free, non-obligatory demonstration to reduce your chemical usage, save time and bring your cleaning power to the next level today!
Leasing options may be available.SKU: IV040£3,500.00
Carpet Cleaning, Equipment, Floorcare, Housekeeping, mops
iVo RovaWash0 out of 5(0)
The iVo RovaWash is a robust dual cylinder scrubber for hard floors, carpet, entrance matting and stairs. It has been developed to bring a multi-purpose scrubber dryer machine to the cleaning industry that gives a robust and thorough clean to many different surfaces and carries out a number of cleaning tasks including acting as a carpet scrubber, an altro flooring cleaner, an entrance matting cleaner and a stairs scrubber.
What surfaces can the iVo RovaWash be used to clean?
The RovaWash gives excellent results on almost any indoor or outdoor surface, including: resin-bound floors, flotex, non-slip flooring, entrance matting, shower floors, outdoor and indoor paving, tiles, natural stone, checkerplate flooring, vinyl, altro, karndean, timber, stairs, steps, carpet and many other surfaces.
What makes the iVo RovaWash unique?
Its compact size means that it can fit into the most crowded of rooms and the tightest of toilet areas, but is large enough to cover sizeable rooms quickly. Extremely manoeuvrable, and very simple to use. The waste tank is simple to empty and clean and maintenance requirements are minimal.
The Ivo RovaWash has a brush width of 250mm and is supplied with 1 Set of Medium Grey Brushes.SKU: IVRW01£975.00
Carpet Cleaning, chemicals, Floorcare, Housekeeping, industrial
Craftex Multisolv0 out of 5(0)
Heavy duty cleaner with solvents that covers a wide range of applications for removing stains.
Use as a pre-spray or pre-spotter.
- Multi-Solv is a safe, heavy duty cleaner with solvents.
- Covers a wide range of applications for removing grease, fat, oils, wax, carbons, nicotine, inks and draught marks.
- Ideal vinyl cleaner. Can be used as a pre-spray or pre-spotter.
Instructions for Use
- Simply spray, brush, mop or wipe on the surface to be cleaned
- Leave for a few minutes and wipe clean
- Use as a pre-spray for carpet cleaning
- Dilute if required 20ml to 50ml of 0229 per litre of water
Dilution Rate: 1:20 to 1:50
Size: 5LSKU: CRMUL5£11.00
Carpet Cleaning, chemicals, Floorcare
Craftex Kill Odour0 out of 5(0)
Craftex’s Kill Odour is a powerful blend of essential oils with a ‘pear drop’ fragrance for complete odour removal.
It is not a masking agent! Kill Odour actually ‘eats’ away bad odours and can be used on all water washable surfaces. It is ideal for the eradication of odours from urine, faeces, smoke damage, vomit, refuse/waste and other spillages.
Dilution Rate: 1:20 or use neat in bad areas.
Size: 5LSKU: CRKIO5£12.00
Brushes, Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, mops
MotorScrubber Stair Riser Cleaning BrushBrushes, Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, mops
MotorScrubber Stair Riser Cleaning Brush0 out of 5(0)
The Motor Scrubber Stair Riser or Skirting Board & Stair Brush is for use with the MotorScrubber MS2000.
The Skirting Board and Stairs Cleaning Brush is a brilliantly versatile stair riser brush that is perfect for cleaning corridors, skirting boards, base boards, corridor edges and stairs.
With the Stair Riser Brush, the pad cleans the step, while the bristles clean the uprise. The interchangeable pads allow you to create different results depending on your floor type.SKU: IVMSBRCES£100.00