Brushes & Mops, Hygiene & Colour Coding, mops
Socket Mop Head No.120 out of 5(0)
The classic dolly mop head, can be used with a traditional wooden brush shaft or colour coded aluminium hygiene handle for strength and cleanliness.SKU: n/a£1.55
Single Blade Overmoulded Floor Squeegee0 out of 5(0)
The Single Blade Overmoulded Floor Squeegee is a floor squeegee with a single rubber blade.
Perfect for smooth floors and large wall areas, this floor squeegee is ideal for removing excess liquid in high risk areas.
For use with the 1300mm Aluminium Handle.SKU: HPLSB60£16.15
Brushes, Brushes & Mops, Equipment, Floor Care Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Hard floor maintenance, mops
FimopBrushes, Brushes & Mops, Equipment, Floor Care Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Hard floor maintenance, mops
Fimop0 out of 5(0)
Fimop is a compact, battery operated scrubber drier. Due to its unique design, it can operate in cluttered and confined areas and with its folding handle can easily be stored after use. Once folded, it can be easily wheeled as a trolley case, or carried with its comfortable handle when you need to transport it.
Washes and dries floor at the same time, removing dirt and preventing slips.
The lithium ion battery allows the machine to easily recharged meaning that the Fimop is ready for use at any time.
Delivery time = 3 working days
Click to watch the video now.
To find out more information or to arrange for a free, non-obligatory demonstration of the Fimop, phone (028) 9084 8595 or email email@example.comSKU: IVSD-DXD£975.00
Brushes, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping, mops, starter kit, window cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter KitBrushes, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping, mops, starter kit, window cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter Kit0 out of 5(0)
The MotorScrubber MS2000 is the Ultimate Cordless, High Torque, Lightweight, Cleaning Machine – designed to clean all those corners, edges and other hard to reach places your large cleaning machine simply cannot reach.
The MotorScrubber MS2000 was recently nominated as 1 of the top 50 standout products from 2016 in Tomorrow’s Cleaning Awards Guide.
The Motor Scrubber quickly and effortlessly cleans your washrooms, toilet areas, showers, stairs, skirting/base boards, windows, swimming pools, motor vehicles, roofs, high-level cleaning and other hard to clean areas. Designed for safe and reliable use, this is the ultimate scrubber.
What’s unique about the Motor Scrubber?
- With a brush speed of 354 rpm, it is the ultimate motorised scrubber, capable of washing, polishing, cleaning and scrubbing!
- The MotorScrubber has a 4 hour runtime, taking only 8 hours to fully re-charge.
- It is extremely lightweight, weighing only 2kg (4.5kg with the harness) and yet it is heavyduty in its construction.
- The MotorScrubber is 100% waterproof and submersible in water with no shock risk due to its extra low and safe voltage.
What do I get with the MotorScrubber MS2000?
The starter kit includes:
- 1 x Motorhead with Y Shaped Connection complete with Hub (Rotating disc)
- 1 x Backpack harness
- 1 x 12 volt battery
- 1 x Battery charger
- 1 x Telescopic handle (Medium-sized for MS2000M, Large-sized for MS2000L)
- 1 x Medium duty brush
- 1 x Pad holder
- 1 x 8 inch Green scrubbing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Red cleaning pad
- 1 x 8 inch White buffing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Microfibre pad
What’s the difference between the MS2000M and MS2000L?
The difference is in the length of the telescopic handle. The MS2000M is 70*cm long and will extend to 140*cm. The MS2000L is 120*cm long and extends to 240*cm.
* – Please note that the length refers to the pole and does not include the additional length of the MotorScrubber head.SKU: n/a£525.00 – £540.00