E-Sack White Pedal Bin Liner in Dispenser Box
Made from recycled polythene, these robust bin liners won’t fall to bits when extracted from a pedal bin full of waste.
One carton contains a roll of 275 bags, each measuring 445 x 457mm, easily dispensing one at a time.
- Brushes, Equipment, handbrush, Heavy duty, mops
MotorScrubber Aggressive Duty Cleaning Brush0 out of 5(0)
The Motor Scrubber Aggressive Duty Cleaning Brush is for use with the MotorScrubber MS2000.
The Aggressive Duty Brush is ideal for dirty concrete and exterior surfaces. It can also be used for floors, walkways, stairs and landings, toilets, showers and kitchen floors.SKU: IVMSBRAGD£43.50
- belt, Equipment, holster, Unger, window cleaner, window cleaning, Window Cleaning Bucket
Unger Big Bucket 28Lbelt, Equipment, holster, Unger, window cleaner, window cleaning, Window Cleaning Bucket
Unger Big Bucket 28L0 out of 5(0)
Takes a washer up to 18″ in 1 dip and can have an optional lid to keep your kit together.SKU: n/a£26.13 – £33.69
- Equipment, Heavy duty, specialist, sprayer
Venus Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Sprayer0 out of 5(0)
The Venus Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Sprayer is a sprayer with enhanced chemical resistance for the application of solvent-based chemicals used in mechanical workshops, paint workshops and petrol stations.
- Industrial degreasing of walls and floors.
- Cleaning of oils, fats, grease, coal dust, spots of tar, glue and wax.
- Removal of soot & carbon remains in chimneys, fireplaces and boilers.
- Cleaning and degreasing mechanical parts of cars such as clutches, starters, automotive alternators, wiper motors & washers.
- Cleaning screws, tools and machine parts.
- Cleaning prior to car painting.
The Venus Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Hand Sprayer 1.5L has been constructed with viton seals and a polyamide pump barrel making them durable and long lasting.
These Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Sprayers also come with:
- A spray nozzle that can also adjust directionally to spray into hard-to-reach areas.
- Graduated, durable tanks with a visible fluid strip to indicate liquid level.
- A built-in safety valve operational in excess of 3 bar of pressure to prevent over pressurising.
- A base rim – for stability and protection of the base against damage.
- Equipment, sprayer
Mercury Foaming Nozzle0 out of 5(0)
The Mercury Foaming nozzle is for use with the Mercury Pro+ Double Action Range of Sprayers and is designed for applying cleaning chemicals as a foam to vertical surfaces.
The nozzle allows for quick, accurate and precise coverage of the surface with a foam.
- Companies providing cleaning services as well as household chores such as washing windows, mirrors, garden infrastructure and any other surfaces that require using of chemicals in the form of foam.
- Car washes and garages, particularly in the initial washing of cars or cleaning the rims and engine compartments.
- Spot cleaning of building facades.
- Kitchens/Food Preparation Areas – for cleaning combi steamers, ovens, tables, freezers/refrigerators and walk in cold stores.
- Building industry – applying chemical for the removal of concrete.
- Road industry – cleaning signs and other road equipment.