- cleaner/ disinfectant, Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Hard floor maintenance, hard floor polishing
Orbot SprayBorgcleaner/ disinfectant, Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Hard floor maintenance, hard floor polishing
Orbot SprayBorg0 out of 5(0)
The Orbot is the most versatile, compact commercial and residential orbital floor machine on the market. With it’s unique driver system, assortment of pads and brushes, it can be used to clean, scrub, sand and polish any carpet or hard floor.
What are the advantages of Orbot?
- Sustainable – for most applications only water is used, greatly reducing the environmental impact (and cost) of chemicals.
- Labour Saving – minimal effort required.
- Faster Cleaning – saves time, allowing you to move quickly onto your next cleaning task.
- Faster drying times – which helps to prevent mould formation.
- Quieter – less noise pollution.
- Cleans Virtually any surface – carpet, concrete, epoxy, stone, tile & grout, other rough-textured floor surfaces, vinyl, wood, urethane, rubber matting, textured rubber flooring, uneven surfaces, porcelain stoneware, safety tiles, water-sensitive surfaces and other soft to medium hard floor surfaces found in outdoor hotel hallways, garages, gymnasiums and so forth.
- Can be used for multiple tasks including: Chemical-free refinishing, Intensive Scrubbing of Tile & Grout, Deep Carpet Cleaning , Chemical-Free Stone Care, Chemical-Free Refinishing & Cleaning of Microporous, Textured Rubber and Water-sensitive Flooring.
How does it work?
The secret behind the Orbot is the orbital technology used. It is an excentric driver system that creates thousands of small circular movements with a diameter of 3/8″ at 1725 rpm. At the same time these “orbits” rotate together around the center of the driver plate at 80 rpm. These 2 movements are being combined into the 1 system.
By increasing the mechanical cleaning power with the Orbot, other factors of floor cleaning like water, time, chemicals, physical effort and temperature are reduced or even eliminated. To find out more about orbital mechanics, read our Brief Guide to Orbital Cleaning.
Arrange your free, non-obligatory demonstration to reduce your chemical usage, save time and bring your cleaning power to the next level today!
Leasing options may be available.SKU: IV040£3,500.00
- Equipment, Heavy duty, sprayer
Mercury Pro+ Alkaline Resistant Double-Action Trigger Spray0 out of 5(0)
The Mercury Pro+ Double-Action Alkaline Resistant Trigger Spray is designed with enhanced chemical resistance for the application of alkaline-based chemicals used in small areas in healthcare, industry, food processing, and workshops.
The Mercury Alkaline Resistant Double-Action Trigger Spray is equipped with the world’s only unique double-action trigger head which sprays on both the “in” and the “out” to provide a constant, fine spray with minimal effort!
The Mercury Double-Action Sprayers also come:
- With EPDM seals making them durable and long lasting.
- With an adjustable nozzle – easily adjust the desired degree of liquid into a continuous stream.
- With durable tanks marked with a bar scaled and indicator of liquid level.
What applications can the Alkaline Resistant Double-Action Sprayer be used for?
These Double-Action Trigger Sprays have many applications in healthcare, industry, food processing and workshops including:
- Cleaning and disinfection of surfaces.
- Cleaning sanitary and hospital areas.
- Cleaning floors and walls in commercial buildings, warehouses and production spaces.
- Cleaning steel elements on boats and aeroplanes.
- Degreasing tools and engines.
- Oil, grease, lubricant, soot removing.
The Mercury Pro+ Double-Action Alkaline Resistant Trigger Spray used with the Mercury Foaming Nozzle, will allow you to apply cleaning chemicals as a foam to vertical surfaces.SKU: FMDA1LAL£8.35
- Brushes, Equipment, handbrush, mops
MotorScrubber Flagged Tip Long Bristle Soft Brush0 out of 5(0)
The Motor Scrubber Flagged Tip Long Bristle Soft Brush is for use with the MotorScrubber MS2000.
The Long Bristle Soft Brush is very delicate, ideal for dry dusting air vents & light fixtures or for vehicle cleaning.SKU: IVMSBRLBS£48.95
- Equipment, Heavy duty, specialist, sprayer
Venus Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Sprayer0 out of 5(0)
The Venus Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Sprayer is a sprayer with enhanced chemical resistance for the application of solvent-based chemicals used in mechanical workshops, paint workshops and petrol stations.
- Industrial degreasing of walls and floors.
- Cleaning of oils, fats, grease, coal dust, spots of tar, glue and wax.
- Removal of soot & carbon remains in chimneys, fireplaces and boilers.
- Cleaning and degreasing mechanical parts of cars such as clutches, starters, automotive alternators, wiper motors & washers.
- Cleaning screws, tools and machine parts.
- Cleaning prior to car painting.
The Venus Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Hand Sprayer 1.5L has been constructed with viton seals and a polyamide pump barrel making them durable and long lasting.
These Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Sprayers also come with:
- A spray nozzle that can also adjust directionally to spray into hard-to-reach areas.
- Graduated, durable tanks with a visible fluid strip to indicate liquid level.
- A built-in safety valve operational in excess of 3 bar of pressure to prevent over pressurising.
- A base rim – for stability and protection of the base against damage.
- Brushes, Carpet Cleaning, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Pacvac, Vacuuming
Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum CleanerBrushes, Carpet Cleaning, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Pacvac, Vacuuming
Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Cleaner0 out of 5(0)
The most popular of Pacvac’s backpack range, the Superpro 700 from Cleancare Ireland encompasses the perfect balance of comfort, durability and efficiency, making this machine the number one choice for everyday commercial cleaning.
Recommended Use Offices, retail (store outlets and supermarkets), car dealerships, stadiums, theatres, education facilities and public buildings (civic centres, museums and galleries).
The Superpro 700 available here to order online is ideal for vacuuming both large open spaces and for areas where there are fixed seats or obstacles.
- HEPA Rated HyperconeTM Filter
- Commercial Grade
- 2 Year Warranty (body and motor)
- Low Cost Servicing
- Ergonomic Harness
- Premium Airflow
- Low Noise
- Premium Quality Motor
Motor 1000W two stage flow-through Noise Level (at 1.5m) 67dB(A) Filtration 4 stage, HEPA Rated HyperconeTM Filter Volumetric Airflow (per sec) 38L Capacity 5L Weight 5.2kg (ex. power cord assembly and hose) Power Cord 18m Warranty 2 years on body and motor Accessories (32mm system)
- 2 piece chrome wand
- Combination floor tool (all surfaces)
- Crevice tool
- Dusting brush
- Upholstery tool
Dust Bags 2 reusable bags
5 disposable bags
Cleancare Ireland are an authorised stockist of Pacvac in Ireland and distribute the vacuums throughout Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the U.K.
Please contact us if you require any further information or to arrange a demonstration.
Subject to change without notice.
Please allow variances for testing equipment and conditions.SKU: IVPV001£249.00