Equipment, Heavy duty, sprayer
Mercury Pro+ Alkaline Resistant Double-Action Trigger Spray0 out of 5(0)
The Mercury Pro+ Double-Action Alkaline Resistant Trigger Spray is designed with enhanced chemical resistance for the application of alkaline-based chemicals used in small areas in healthcare, industry, food processing, and workshops.
The Mercury Alkaline Resistant Double-Action Trigger Spray is equipped with the world’s only unique double-action trigger head which sprays on both the “in” and the “out” to provide a constant, fine spray with minimal effort!
The Mercury Double-Action Sprayers also come:
- With EPDM seals making them durable and long lasting.
- With an adjustable nozzle – easily adjust the desired degree of liquid into a continuous stream.
- With durable tanks marked with a bar scaled and indicator of liquid level.
What applications can the Alkaline Resistant Double-Action Sprayer be used for?
These Double-Action Trigger Sprays have many applications in healthcare, industry, food processing and workshops including:
- Cleaning and disinfection of surfaces.
- Cleaning sanitary and hospital areas.
- Cleaning floors and walls in commercial buildings, warehouses and production spaces.
- Cleaning steel elements on boats and aeroplanes.
- Degreasing tools and engines.
- Oil, grease, lubricant, soot removing.
The Mercury Pro+ Double-Action Alkaline Resistant Trigger Spray used with the Mercury Foaming Nozzle, will allow you to apply cleaning chemicals as a foam to vertical surfaces.SKU: FMDA1LAL£7.85
Equipment, Heavy duty, specialist, sprayer
Venus Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Sprayer0 out of 5(0)
The Venus Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Sprayer is a sprayer with enhanced chemical resistance for the application of solvent-based chemicals used in mechanical workshops, paint workshops and petrol stations.
- Industrial degreasing of walls and floors.
- Cleaning of oils, fats, grease, coal dust, spots of tar, glue and wax.
- Removal of soot & carbon remains in chimneys, fireplaces and boilers.
- Cleaning and degreasing mechanical parts of cars such as clutches, starters, automotive alternators, wiper motors & washers.
- Cleaning screws, tools and machine parts.
- Cleaning prior to car painting.
The Venus Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Hand Sprayer 1.5L has been constructed with viton seals and a polyamide pump barrel making them durable and long lasting.
These Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Sprayers also come with:
- A spray nozzle that can also adjust directionally to spray into hard-to-reach areas.
- Graduated, durable tanks with a visible fluid strip to indicate liquid level.
- A built-in safety valve operational in excess of 3 bar of pressure to prevent over pressurising.
- A base rim – for stability and protection of the base against damage.
Carpet Cleaning, Equipment, Floorcare, Housekeeping, mops
iVo RovaWash0 out of 5(0)
The iVo RovaWash is a robust dual cylinder scrubber for hard floors, carpet, entrance matting and stairs. It has been developed to bring a multi-purpose scrubber dryer machine to the cleaning industry that gives a robust and thorough clean to many different surfaces and carries out a number of cleaning tasks including acting as a carpet scrubber, an altro flooring cleaner, an entrance matting cleaner and a stairs scrubber.
What surfaces can the iVo RovaWash be used to clean?
The RovaWash gives excellent results on almost any indoor or outdoor surface, including: resin-bound floors, flotex, non-slip flooring, entrance matting, shower floors, outdoor and indoor paving, tiles, natural stone, checkerplate flooring, vinyl, altro, karndean, timber, stairs, steps, carpet and many other surfaces.
What makes the iVo RovaWash unique?
Its compact size means that it can fit into the most crowded of rooms and the tightest of toilet areas, but is large enough to cover sizeable rooms quickly. Extremely manoeuvrable, and very simple to use. The waste tank is simple to empty and clean and maintenance requirements are minimal.
The Ivo RovaWash has a brush width of 250mm and is supplied with 1 Set of Medium Grey Brushes.SKU: IVRW01£975.00
Brushes, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping, mops, starter kit, window cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter KitBrushes, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping, mops, starter kit, window cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter Kit0 out of 5(0)
The MotorScrubber MS2000 is the Ultimate Cordless, High Torque, Lightweight, Cleaning Machine – designed to clean all those corners, edges and other hard to reach places your large cleaning machine simply cannot reach.
The MotorScrubber MS2000 was recently nominated as 1 of the top 50 standout products from 2016 in Tomorrow’s Cleaning Awards Guide.
The Motor Scrubber quickly and effortlessly cleans your washrooms, toilet areas, showers, stairs, skirting/base boards, windows, swimming pools, motor vehicles, roofs, high-level cleaning and other hard to clean areas. Designed for safe and reliable use, this is the ultimate scrubber.
What’s unique about the Motor Scrubber?
- With an brush speed of 354 rpm, it is the ultimate motorised scrubber, capable of washing, polishing, cleaning and scrubbing!
- The MotorScrubber has a 4 hour runtime, taking only 8 hours to fully re-charge.
- It is extremely lightweight, weighing only 2kg (4.5kg with the harness) and yet it is heavyduty in its construction.
- The MotorScrubber is 100% waterproof and submersible in water with no shock risk due to its extra low and safe voltage.
What do I get with the MotorScrubber MS2000?
The starter kit includes:
- 1 x Motorhead with Y Shaped Connection complete with Hub (Rotating disc)
- 1 x Backpack harness
- 1 x 12 volt battery
- 1 x Battery charger
- 1 x Telescopic handle (Medium-sized for MS2000M, Large-sized for MS2000L)
- 1 x Medium duty brush
- 1 x Pad holder
- 1 x 8 inch Green scrubbing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Red cleaning pad
- 1 x 8 inch White buffing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Microfibre pad
What’s the difference between the MS2000M and MS2000L?
The difference is in the length of the telescopic handle. The MS2000M is 70*cm long and will extend to 140*cm. The MS2000L is 120*cm long and extends to 240*cm.
* – Please note that the length refers to the pole and does not include the additional length of the MotorScrubber head.SKU: n/a£499.00 – £510.00
Environment & Waste, Equipment, mops, signs
Warning Cone – Caution Wet Floor / Cleaning in Progress0 out of 5(0)
- Highly visible warning cone. Great to use in public areas and work places.
- Comes with a red warning sign to attach to the top for extra visibility.
- Stands strong and sturdy.
- An essential addition to all areas where mopping occurs.