Brushes, Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, mops
MotorScrubber Stair Riser Cleaning BrushBrushes, Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, mops
MotorScrubber Stair Riser Cleaning Brush0 out of 5(0)
The Motor Scrubber Stair Riser or Skirting Board & Stair Brush is for use with the MotorScrubber MS2000.
The Skirting Board and Stairs Cleaning Brush is a brilliantly versatile stair riser brush that is perfect for cleaning corridors, skirting boards, base boards, corridor edges and stairs.
With the Stair Riser Brush, the pad cleans the step, while the bristles clean the uprise. The interchangeable pads allow you to create different results depending on your floor type.SKU: IVMSBRCES
Brushes, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping, mops, starter kit, window cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter KitBrushes, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping, mops, starter kit, window cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter Kit0 out of 5(0)
The MotorScrubber MS2000 is the Ultimate Cordless, High Torque, Lightweight, Cleaning Machine – designed to clean all those corners, edges and other hard to reach places your large cleaning machine simply cannot reach.
The MotorScrubber MS2000 was recently nominated as 1 of the top 50 standout products from 2016 in Tomorrow’s Cleaning Awards Guide.
The Motor Scrubber quickly and effortlessly cleans your washrooms, toilet areas, showers, stairs, skirting/base boards, windows, swimming pools, motor vehicles, roofs, high-level cleaning and other hard to clean areas. Designed for safe and reliable use, this is the ultimate scrubber.
What’s unique about the Motor Scrubber?
- With an brush speed of 354 rpm, it is the ultimate motorised scrubber, capable of washing, polishing, cleaning and scrubbing!
- The MotorScrubber has a 4 hour runtime, taking only 8 hours to fully re-charge.
- It is extremely lightweight, weighing only 2kg (4.5kg with the harness) and yet it is heavyduty in its construction.
- The MotorScrubber is 100% waterproof and submersible in water with no shock risk due to its extra low and safe voltage.
What do I get with the MotorScrubber MS2000?
The starter kit includes:
- 1 x Motorhead with Y Shaped Connection complete with Hub (Rotating disc)
- 1 x Backpack harness
- 1 x 12 volt battery
- 1 x Battery charger
- 1 x Telescopic handle (Medium-sized for MS2000M, Large-sized for MS2000L)
- 1 x Medium duty brush
- 1 x Pad holder
- 1 x 8 inch Green scrubbing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Red cleaning pad
- 1 x 8 inch White buffing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Microfibre pad
What’s the difference between the MS2000M and MS2000L?
The difference is in the length of the telescopic handle. The MS2000M is 70*cm long and will extend to 140*cm. The MS2000L is 120*cm long and extends to 240*cm.
* – Please note that the length refers to the pole and does not include the additional length of the MotorScrubber head.SKU: n/a
Ivo Spraymax 30 Heavy Duty Battery Powered Sprayer0 out of 5(0)
The Spraymax 30 from Ivo is a heavy duty battery powered sprayer to give even pressure and application of chemicals without the need for pumping.
- Robust Construction
- 30 Litre Capacity
- Up to 3.5Litres per Minute – 2 pump speeds
- 2 Hour Runtime, 1 Hour Charge
- 2 Batteries gives continuous runtime.
Supplied with a 6 Metre Hose, 2 batteries, charger and Gun/Lance assembly the Spraymax 30 is ideal for application of Cleaning Chemicals, Herbicides, Biocides, Weedkiller and carpet treatments. Sturdy build quality makes the sprayer perfect for
- Transport and Carwash
- Catering and Food Production
- Disinfection and Medical
- Agricultural and Veterinary
3 spray nozzles included allow you to have a pin or fan or variable spray pattern.SKU: IVSM30
Equipment, Heavy duty, specialist, sprayer
Venus Alkaline Resistant Super Foamer0 out of 5(0)
The handheld Venus Alkaline Resistant Super Foamer has a capacity of 2L and is designed for applying alkaline-based chemicals as a dense foam which clings to vertical surfaces.
With its foaming nozzle and adapted dip tube, the Venus 2L will allow the application of foam using most cleaning products designed for that purpose.
- Companies providing cleaning services as well as household chores such as washing windows, mirrors, garden infrastructure and any other surfaces that require using of chemicals in the form of foam.
- Car washes and garages, particularly in the initial washing of cars or cleaning the rims and engine compartments.
- Spot cleaning of building facades.
- Kitchens/Food Preparation Areas – for cleaning combi steamers, ovens, tables, freezers/refrigerators and walk in cold stores.
- Building industry – applying chemical for the removal of concrete.
- Road industry – cleaning signs and other road equipment.
- Cleaning and disinfection of surfaces.
- Cleaning sanitary and hospital spaces.
- Cleaning floors and walls in commercial buildings, warehouses and production spaces.
- Cleaning steel elements on boats and aeroplanes.
- Degreasing tools and engines.
- Oil, grease, lubricant & soot removing.
The Venus Alkaline Resistant Super Foamer 2L has been constructed with EPDM seals making them durable and long lasting.SKU: FV2LFOAAL
Equipment, window cleaning
Streamline Ova-8 Anti-Spin Waterfed Window Cleaning Poles0 out of 5(0)
Experience the fantastic yet simple oval design of the new Ova-8 pole.
The two flat sides sit more comfortably in your hand and allow your fingers to sit on the flat edge.
Any experienced operator will tell you how annoying and dangerous it is to have a spinning pole section and a rotating brush head. The oval design of Ova Eight poles eliminate this and make window cleaning more productive for the operator and safer for everyone around.
Clamps only have to prevent the pole sections moving up and down not stop them roataing so there is less wear and strain on the clamps.
The unique Ova8 gooseneck is anti rotational and quick release allowing you to easily remove or change the brush head.
Ova-8 poles are compatible with the popular Uni-Valve water saving device.
The Ova 8 range of poles are available in sizes from 17′ – 60′ and available to order online from stock at Cleancare Ireland for collection or shipment.
The 17′ is the latest addition to the range and with its more compact 1.5 Metre section is ideal for everyday use and easy to transport in smaller vehicles.
There are 2 varieties of the 60′ size, the more expensive one being a higher Modular content of carbon for more rigidity in use. Recommended for the discerning window cleaner who regularly works at extreme heights!SKU: n/a