Brushes, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping, mops, starter kit, window cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter KitBrushes, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping, mops, starter kit, window cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter Kit0 out of 5(0)
The MotorScrubber MS2000 is the Ultimate Cordless, High Torque, Lightweight, Cleaning Machine – designed to clean all those corners, edges and other hard to reach places your large cleaning machine simply cannot reach.
The MotorScrubber MS2000 was recently nominated as 1 of the top 50 standout products from 2016 in Tomorrow’s Cleaning Awards Guide.
The Motor Scrubber quickly and effortlessly cleans your washrooms, toilet areas, showers, stairs, skirting/base boards, windows, swimming pools, motor vehicles, roofs, high-level cleaning and other hard to clean areas. Designed for safe and reliable use, this is the ultimate scrubber.
What’s unique about the Motor Scrubber?
- With a brush speed of 354 rpm, it is the ultimate motorised scrubber, capable of washing, polishing, cleaning and scrubbing!
- The MotorScrubber has a 4 hour runtime, taking only 8 hours to fully re-charge.
- It is extremely lightweight, weighing only 2kg (4.5kg with the harness) and yet it is heavyduty in its construction.
- The MotorScrubber is 100% waterproof and submersible in water with no shock risk due to its extra low and safe voltage.
What do I get with the MotorScrubber MS2000?
The starter kit includes:
- 1 x Motorhead with Y Shaped Connection complete with Hub (Rotating disc)
- 1 x Backpack harness
- 1 x 12 volt battery
- 1 x Battery charger
- 1 x Telescopic handle (Medium-sized for MS2000M, Large-sized for MS2000L)
- 1 x Medium duty brush
- 1 x Pad holder
- 1 x 8 inch Green scrubbing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Red cleaning pad
- 1 x 8 inch White buffing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Microfibre pad
What’s the difference between the MS2000M and MS2000L?
The difference is in the length of the telescopic handle. The MS2000M is 70*cm long and will extend to 140*cm. The MS2000L is 120*cm long and extends to 240*cm.
* – Please note that the length refers to the pole and does not include the additional length of the MotorScrubber head.SKU: n/a£525.00 – £540.00
Mercury Foaming Nozzle0 out of 5(0)
The Mercury Foaming nozzle is for use with the Mercury Pro+ Double Action Range of Sprayers and is designed for applying cleaning chemicals as a foam to vertical surfaces.
The nozzle allows for quick, accurate and precise coverage of the surface with a foam.
- Companies providing cleaning services as well as household chores such as washing windows, mirrors, garden infrastructure and any other surfaces that require using of chemicals in the form of foam.
- Car washes and garages, particularly in the initial washing of cars or cleaning the rims and engine compartments.
- Spot cleaning of building facades.
- Kitchens/Food Preparation Areas – for cleaning combi steamers, ovens, tables, freezers/refrigerators and walk in cold stores.
- Building industry – applying chemical for the removal of concrete.
- Road industry – cleaning signs and other road equipment.
Brushes, Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, mops
MotorScrubber Stair Riser Cleaning BrushBrushes, Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, mops
MotorScrubber Stair Riser Cleaning Brush0 out of 5(0)
The Motor Scrubber Stair Riser or Skirting Board & Stair Brush is for use with the MotorScrubber MS2000.
The Skirting Board and Stairs Cleaning Brush is a brilliantly versatile stair riser brush that is perfect for cleaning corridors, skirting boards, base boards, corridor edges and stairs.
With the Stair Riser Brush, the pad cleans the step, while the bristles clean the uprise. The interchangeable pads allow you to create different results depending on your floor type.SKU: IVMSBRCES£106.50
Carpet Cleaning, Equipment, Floorcare, Housekeeping, mops
iVo RovaWash0 out of 5(0)
The iVo RovaWash is a robust dual cylinder scrubber for hard floors, carpet, entrance matting and stairs. It has been developed to bring a multi-purpose scrubber dryer machine to the cleaning industry that gives a robust and thorough clean to many different surfaces and carries out a number of cleaning tasks including acting as a carpet scrubber, an altro flooring cleaner, an entrance matting cleaner and a stairs scrubber.
What surfaces can the iVo RovaWash be used to clean?
The RovaWash gives excellent results on almost any indoor or outdoor surface, including: resin-bound floors, flotex, non-slip flooring, entrance matting, shower floors, outdoor and indoor paving, tiles, natural stone, checkerplate flooring, vinyl, altro, karndean, timber, stairs, steps, carpet and many other surfaces.
What makes the iVo RovaWash unique?
Its compact size means that it can fit into the most crowded of rooms and the tightest of toilet areas, but is large enough to cover sizeable rooms quickly. Extremely manoeuvrable, and very simple to use. The waste tank is simple to empty and clean and maintenance requirements are minimal.
The Ivo RovaWash has a brush width of 250mm and is supplied with 1 Set of Medium Grey Brushes.SKU: IVRW01£975.00