chemicals, degreaser, kitchen
Clover Dose It D1 Degreaser0 out of 5(0)
Clover’s Dose It D1 Degreaser/Cleaner is a portable dosage control system, that requires no dispensing equipment, as the dosage control cap cleanly and safely dispenses 20mls of degreaser/cleaner providing strict portion control and an alternative to static dosing systems. This also means no splash or spill when pouring.
Dose It Degreaser Cleaner creates 50 trigger sprays or 25 buckets of ready to use solution per bottle, meaning that it is extremely economical in use.
- Is the same as Ubik 2000, only in a Dose It 1 litre bottle for greater economy of use.
- Is a universal cleaner and food safe degreaser concentrate, designed to dissolve and float away the toughest grime and leave a spotless finish.
- Is non-fragranced.
- Has Fantastic Heavy Duty Cleaning properties and is ideal for the efficient removal of grease and dirt on non-slip safety flooring.
- Is designed for cleaning food oils, fats, blood, dirt, industrial oils and grease from a multitude of surfaces including: concrete, industrial paintwork, plastic, ceramic and stainless steel.
We can provide RTU labels free of charge.
Directions for use
- Apply using a spray, cloth, brush, machine or mop.
- Then hose off, or wipe with damp cloth.
Size: 1LSKU: CLC4£6.00
chemicals, kitchen, polish, Sutter
Sutter Tergi Inox Stainless Steel Polish0 out of 5(0)
Sutter Professional’s Tergi Inox is ideal for a quick cleaning of glossy and satin finish stainless steel surfaces in food dispensing areas, refrigerators, dishwashers, sinks,lifts, cash registers etc.
It leaves surfaces looking bright and shiny and at the same time, does not leave any streaks or an oily residue. Tergi Inox is also ozone-friendly.SKU: SUTE05£4.95
chemicals, Dishwashing, kitchen
Clover Citrol0 out of 5(0)
Clover’s Citrol is concentrated lemon washing-up liquid with extra cleaning power that produces a long lasting foam to combat greasy dishwashing problems.
The advanced blend of cleaning agents and lemon oils ensures mildness and freshness in use, making Citrol ideal for hand use and leaving glassware and crockery sparkling and grease free.
Designed for cleaning glassware, cutlery, crockery, utensils and worktops, Citrol is ideal for use on aluminium, glass, stainless steel, vinyl, plastic, ceramic, wood and enamel.
Directions for Use
- Dilute 1 part Citrol with between 750 to 1000 parts warm water in a washing up bowl.
- Add items to be washed and allow a few minutes to soak.
- Clean items with a sponge, brush or pad.
For General Cleaning:
SKU: n/a£2.10 – £7.95
- Dilute 1 part Citrol with 300 parts cold or warm water.
Antibacterial, chemicals, cleaner/ disinfectant, kitchen, sanitiser
Clover Foam Cleaner0 out of 5(0)
Clover’s Foam Cleaner is a powerful, ready-to-use bactericidal foaming cleaner and sanitiser that will cope with a high level of soiling.
BS EN 1276 certified, Foam Cleaner kills salmonella, listeria and 99.999% of other bacteria in 60 seconds.
Suitable for use on all water washable surfaces, the trigger spray application makes it easy to use and essential for sanitising awkward areas.
As a non-tainting, bactericidal product, Foam Cleaner is recommended for use as a versatile cleaner in the food industry, and is ideal for use in food hygiene areas to clean equipment, fridges and fridge seals, display cabinets, sneeze screens and chill areas.
Directions for use
- Spray Foam Cleaner neat onto the surface and agitate if necessary.
- Rinse with water or wipe away with a clean, damp cloth.
- Wipe dry if necessary.
Size: 750mlSKU: CLFC7£3.10
Carpet Cleaning, carpet/fabric/leather, chemicals, cleaners/degreaser, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Housekeeping, industrial, kitchen, prespray, Prochem
Prochem Ultrapac RenovateCarpet Cleaning, carpet/fabric/leather, chemicals, cleaners/degreaser, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Housekeeping, industrial, kitchen, prespray, Prochem
Prochem Ultrapac Renovate0 out of 5(0)
Prochem’s Ultrapac Renovate is a highly concentrated multi-surface, heavy duty industrial cleaner and pre-spray for use on floors, walls, carpets, fabric, hard surfaces, porous surfaces and many others professional and disaster restoration applications.
It is particularly effective on polypropylene (olefin) carpets as a pre-spray and in conjunction with Oxibrite.
Ultrapac Renovate contains a unique solvent-free formula designed to penetrate and lift carbon, dry soot, smoke, grease, deeply ingrained soils, rubber and draught marks.
This red liquid with a floral fragrance is an excellent cleaner for fire restoration and safety flooring.
The cationic solvent free formula in Ultrapac Renovate “pulls out” soils by neutralising electrical charge and deodorises on application.
Dilution=1 to 50