cleaner/ disinfectant, Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Hard floor maintenance, hard floor polishing
999 in stock
The Orbot is the most versatile, compact commercial and residential orbital floor machine on the market. With it’s unique driver system, assortment of pads and brushes, it can be used to clean, scrub, sand and polish any carpet or hard floor.
What are the advantages of Orbot?
- Sustainable – for most applications only water is used, greatly reducing the environmental impact (and cost) of chemicals.
- Labour Saving – minimal effort required.
- Faster Cleaning – saves time, allowing you to move quickly onto your next cleaning task.
- Faster drying times – which helps to prevent mould formation.
- Quieter – less noise pollution.
- Cleans Virtually any surface – carpet, concrete, epoxy, stone, tile & grout, other rough-textured floor surfaces, vinyl, wood, urethane, rubber matting, textured rubber flooring, uneven surfaces, porcelain stoneware, safety tiles, water-sensitive surfaces and other soft to medium hard floor surfaces found in outdoor hotel hallways, garages, gymnasiums and so forth.
- Can be used for multiple tasks including: Chemical-free refinishing, Intensive Scrubbing of Tile & Grout, Deep Carpet Cleaning , Chemical-Free Stone Care, Chemical-Free Refinishing & Cleaning of Microporous, Textured Rubber and Water-sensitive Flooring.
How does it work?
The secret behind the Orbot is the orbital technology used. It is an excentric driver system that creates thousands of small circular movements with a diameter of 3/8″ at 1725 rpm. At the same time these “orbits” rotate together around the center of the driver plate at 80 rpm. These 2 movements are being combined into the 1 system.
By increasing the mechanical cleaning power with the Orbot, other factors of floor cleaning like water, time, chemicals, physical effort and temperature are reduced or even eliminated. To find out more about orbital mechanics, read our Brief Guide to Orbital Cleaning.
Arrange your free, non-obligatory demonstration to reduce your chemical usage, save time and bring your cleaning power to the next level today!
Leasing options may be available.
999 in stock
Ivo Spraymax 30 Heavy Duty Battery Powered Sprayer0 out of 5(0)
The Spraymax 30 from Ivo is a heavy duty battery powered sprayer to give even pressure and application of chemicals without the need for pumping.
- Robust Construction
- 30 Litre Capacity
- Up to 3.5Litres per Minute – 2 pump speeds
- 2 Hour Runtime, 1 Hour Charge
- 2 Batteries gives continuous runtime.
Supplied with a 6 Metre Hose, 2 batteries, charger and Gun/Lance assembly the Spraymax 30 is ideal for application of Cleaning Chemicals, Herbicides, Biocides, Weedkiller and carpet treatments. Sturdy build quality makes the sprayer perfect for
- Transport and Carwash
- Catering and Food Production
- Disinfection and Medical
- Agricultural and Veterinary
3 spray nozzles included allow you to have a pin or fan or variable spray pattern.SKU: IVSM30
Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, hard floor polishing
MotorScrubber Extension Cable0 out of 5(0)
The Motor Scrubber Extension Cable is for use with the MotorScrubber MS2000.
The extension cable is 25ft/750cm and is 12 Volts, Direct Current.SKU: IVMSCAEX
Equipment, Heavy duty, specialist, sprayer
Venus Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Sprayer0 out of 5(0)
The Venus Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Sprayer is a sprayer with enhanced chemical resistance for the application of solvent-based chemicals used in mechanical workshops, paint workshops and petrol stations.
- Industrial degreasing of walls and floors.
- Cleaning of oils, fats, grease, coal dust, spots of tar, glue and wax.
- Removal of soot & carbon remains in chimneys, fireplaces and boilers.
- Cleaning and degreasing mechanical parts of cars such as clutches, starters, automotive alternators, wiper motors & washers.
- Cleaning screws, tools and machine parts.
- Cleaning prior to car painting.
The Venus Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Hand Sprayer 1.5L has been constructed with viton seals and a polyamide pump barrel making them durable and long lasting.
These Solvent Resistant Heavy Duty Sprayers also come with:
- A spray nozzle that can also adjust directionally to spray into hard-to-reach areas.
- Graduated, durable tanks with a visible fluid strip to indicate liquid level.
- A built-in safety valve operational in excess of 3 bar of pressure to prevent over pressurising.
- A base rim – for stability and protection of the base against damage.
Environment & Waste, Equipment, mops, signs
Warning Cone – Caution Wet Floor / Cleaning in Progress0 out of 5(0)
- Highly visible warning cone. Great to use in public areas and work places.
- Comes with a red warning sign to attach to the top for extra visibility.
- Stands strong and sturdy.
- An essential addition to all areas where mopping occurs.
belt, Equipment, holster, Unger, window cleaner, window cleaning, Window Cleaning Bucket
Unger Big Bucket 28Lbelt, Equipment, holster, Unger, window cleaner, window cleaning, Window Cleaning Bucket
Unger Big Bucket 28L0 out of 5(0)
Takes a washer up to 18″ in 1 dip and can have an optional lid to keep your kit together.SKU: n/a