Trigger Spray Bottles
9998 in stock
Heavy duty spray bottle 750ml and trigger head which is available colour coded for hygiene and quick identification of chemicals.
Unique graduation system with markings ready for 10:1, 5:1, 3:1, 2:1 and 1:1 dilution rates. No more complicated calculations!
Cleancare also supply trigger spray labels free of charge – simply request some on your order!
Brushes, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping, mops, starter kit, window cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter KitBrushes, Equipment, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, Housekeeping, mops, starter kit, window cleaning
MotorScrubber MS2000 Starter Kit0 out of 5(0)
The MotorScrubber MS2000 is the Ultimate Cordless, High Torque, Lightweight, Cleaning Machine – designed to clean all those corners, edges and other hard to reach places your large cleaning machine simply cannot reach.
The MotorScrubber MS2000 was recently nominated as 1 of the top 50 standout products from 2016 in Tomorrow’s Cleaning Awards Guide.
The Motor Scrubber quickly and effortlessly cleans your washrooms, toilet areas, showers, stairs, skirting/base boards, windows, swimming pools, motor vehicles, roofs, high-level cleaning and other hard to clean areas. Designed for safe and reliable use, this is the ultimate scrubber.
What’s unique about the Motor Scrubber?
- With a brush speed of 354 rpm, it is the ultimate motorised scrubber, capable of washing, polishing, cleaning and scrubbing!
- The MotorScrubber has a 4 hour runtime, taking only 8 hours to fully re-charge.
- It is extremely lightweight, weighing only 2kg (4.5kg with the harness) and yet it is heavyduty in its construction.
- The MotorScrubber is 100% waterproof and submersible in water with no shock risk due to its extra low and safe voltage.
What do I get with the MotorScrubber MS2000?
The starter kit includes:
- 1 x Motorhead with Y Shaped Connection complete with Hub (Rotating disc)
- 1 x Backpack harness
- 1 x 12 volt battery
- 1 x Battery charger
- 1 x Telescopic handle (Medium-sized for MS2000M, Large-sized for MS2000L)
- 1 x Medium duty brush
- 1 x Pad holder
- 1 x 8 inch Green scrubbing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Red cleaning pad
- 1 x 8 inch White buffing pad
- 1 x 8 inch Microfibre pad
What’s the difference between the MS2000M and MS2000L?
The difference is in the length of the telescopic handle. The MS2000M is 70*cm long and will extend to 140*cm. The MS2000L is 120*cm long and extends to 240*cm.
* – Please note that the length refers to the pole and does not include the additional length of the MotorScrubber head.SKU: n/a£525.00 – £540.00
Brushes, Equipment, handbrush, mops
MotorScrubber Flagged Tip Long Bristle Soft Brush0 out of 5(0)
The Motor Scrubber Flagged Tip Long Bristle Soft Brush is for use with the MotorScrubber MS2000.
The Long Bristle Soft Brush is very delicate, ideal for dry dusting air vents & light fixtures or for vehicle cleaning.SKU: IVMSBRLBS£48.95
Brushes, Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, mops
MotorScrubber Stair Riser Cleaning BrushBrushes, Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Heavy duty, mops
MotorScrubber Stair Riser Cleaning Brush0 out of 5(0)
The Motor Scrubber Stair Riser or Skirting Board & Stair Brush is for use with the MotorScrubber MS2000.
The Skirting Board and Stairs Cleaning Brush is a brilliantly versatile stair riser brush that is perfect for cleaning corridors, skirting boards, base boards, corridor edges and stairs.
With the Stair Riser Brush, the pad cleans the step, while the bristles clean the uprise. The interchangeable pads allow you to create different results depending on your floor type.SKU: IVMSBRCES£106.50
Equipment, Powerwashing, Vacuuming
Ivo Athena 8 Commercial Steamer0 out of 5(0)
The iVo Athena 8 Steam Cleaners are compact and designed to powerfully excel at a wide variety of steam cleaning tasks, including tasks usually only tackled by much larger, more cumbersome machines. With their 8 bar power, and the ability to utilise detergent along with the steam and vacuum, the iVo Athena 8 SDV Steam Machine gives impressive cleaning performance.
The Athena 8 is compact enough for 1 person to carry upstairs or between sites, making these steam cleaners a real game changing innovation for anyone moving cleaning equipment around their site, or between different locations.
The iVo Athena 8 is self-descaling, have continuous steam function, and is operated by digital controls, making it among the most advanced on the market.
With the detergent facility, dirt and grime is moved incredibly fast, and then vacuumed away.
The hygienic water filter system ensures that no harmful residue is ejected into the atmosphere. And, of course, no costly replacement filters or bags!
With a Double Turbine Motor, a Vacuum Power of 2400mm (or 23kta) and Shock Resistant Plastic, the iVo Athena 8 bar is a very powerful and robust steamer.
What is unique about the Athena 8 bar?
- It is 8 bar, with variable quantity steam
- Size: 370 x 300 x 500mm
- 400mm width floor tools
- Variable 5 speed vacuum
- 4 detergent settings
- 6L Waste Tank Capacity
- Ultra Hygienic Water Filter
- Ergonomic Handles
- Swivel Load Bearing Wheels
The iVo Athena 8 Plus comes with the following attachments:
- 1 x Steam & vacuum hose with control handle
- 1 x Multifunction floor tool 400mm
- 1 x Squeegee Fitting 400mm
- 1 x Carpet Fitting 400mm
- 1 x Universal Fitting 400mm
- 1 x Glass cleaner fitting 400mm
- 1 x Multifunction tool 150mm
- 1 x Glass cleaner fitting 150mm
- 1 x Bristle brush fitting 150mm
- 1 x Steam lance adapter
- 1 x Bristle brush 30mm
- 1 x Nozzle 80mm
- 1 x Detail vacuum tool
- 2 x Steam & vacuum extensions
- 1 x Tank filling bottle
- 1 x Funnel
Equipment, Heavy duty, sprayer
Mercury Pro+ Alkaline Resistant Double-Action Trigger Spray0 out of 5(0)
The Mercury Pro+ Double-Action Alkaline Resistant Trigger Spray is designed with enhanced chemical resistance for the application of alkaline-based chemicals used in small areas in healthcare, industry, food processing, and workshops.
The Mercury Alkaline Resistant Double-Action Trigger Spray is equipped with the world’s only unique double-action trigger head which sprays on both the “in” and the “out” to provide a constant, fine spray with minimal effort!
The Mercury Double-Action Sprayers also come:
- With EPDM seals making them durable and long lasting.
- With an adjustable nozzle – easily adjust the desired degree of liquid into a continuous stream.
- With durable tanks marked with a bar scaled and indicator of liquid level.
What applications can the Alkaline Resistant Double-Action Sprayer be used for?
These Double-Action Trigger Sprays have many applications in healthcare, industry, food processing and workshops including:
- Cleaning and disinfection of surfaces.
- Cleaning sanitary and hospital areas.
- Cleaning floors and walls in commercial buildings, warehouses and production spaces.
- Cleaning steel elements on boats and aeroplanes.
- Degreasing tools and engines.
- Oil, grease, lubricant, soot removing.
The Mercury Pro+ Double-Action Alkaline Resistant Trigger Spray used with the Mercury Foaming Nozzle, will allow you to apply cleaning chemicals as a foam to vertical surfaces.SKU: FMDA1LAL£8.35