Equipment, Powerwashing, Vacuuming
Ivo Athena 8 Commercial Steamer0 out of 5(0)
The iVo Athena 8 Steam Cleaners are compact and designed to powerfully excel at a wide variety of steam cleaning tasks, including tasks usually only tackled by much larger, more cumbersome machines. With their 8 bar power, and the ability to utilise detergent along with the steam and vacuum, the iVo Athena 8 SDV Steam Machine gives impressive cleaning performance.
The Athena 8 is compact enough for 1 person to carry upstairs or between sites, making these steam cleaners a real game changing innovation for anyone moving cleaning equipment around their site, or between different locations.
The iVo Athena 8 is self-descaling, have continuous steam function, and is operated by digital controls, making it among the most advanced on the market.
With the detergent facility, dirt and grime is moved incredibly fast, and then vacuumed away.
The hygienic water filter system ensures that no harmful residue is ejected into the atmosphere. And, of course, no costly replacement filters or bags!
With a Double Turbine Motor, a Vacuum Power of 2400mm (or 23kta) and Shock Resistant Plastic, the iVo Athena 8 bar is a very powerful and robust steamer.
What is unique about the Athena 8 bar?
- It is 8 bar, with variable quantity steam
- Size: 370 x 300 x 500mm
- 400mm width floor tools
- Variable 5 speed vacuum
- 4 detergent settings
- 6L Waste Tank Capacity
- Ultra Hygienic Water Filter
- Ergonomic Handles
- Swivel Load Bearing Wheels
The iVo Athena 8 Plus comes with the following attachments:
- 1 x Steam & vacuum hose with control handle
- 1 x Multifunction floor tool 400mm
- 1 x Squeegee Fitting 400mm
- 1 x Carpet Fitting 400mm
- 1 x Universal Fitting 400mm
- 1 x Glass cleaner fitting 400mm
- 1 x Multifunction tool 150mm
- 1 x Glass cleaner fitting 150mm
- 1 x Bristle brush fitting 150mm
- 1 x Steam lance adapter
- 1 x Bristle brush 30mm
- 1 x Nozzle 80mm
- 1 x Detail vacuum tool
- 2 x Steam & vacuum extensions
- 1 x Tank filling bottle
- 1 x Funnel
belt, Equipment, holster, Unger, window cleaner, window cleaning, Window Cleaning Bucket
Unger Big Bucket 28Lbelt, Equipment, holster, Unger, window cleaner, window cleaning, Window Cleaning Bucket
Unger Big Bucket 28L0 out of 5(0)
Takes a washer up to 18″ in 1 dip and can have an optional lid to keep your kit together.SKU: n/a£26.13 – £33.69
Brushes, Equipment, handbrush, mops
MotorScrubber Flagged Tip Long Bristle Soft Brush0 out of 5(0)
The Motor Scrubber Flagged Tip Long Bristle Soft Brush is for use with the MotorScrubber MS2000.
The Long Bristle Soft Brush is very delicate, ideal for dry dusting air vents & light fixtures or for vehicle cleaning.SKU: IVMSBRLBS£46.00
Mercury Foaming Nozzle0 out of 5(0)
The Mercury Foaming nozzle is for use with the Mercury Pro+ Double Action Range of Sprayers and is designed for applying cleaning chemicals as a foam to vertical surfaces.
The nozzle allows for quick, accurate and precise coverage of the surface with a foam.
- Companies providing cleaning services as well as household chores such as washing windows, mirrors, garden infrastructure and any other surfaces that require using of chemicals in the form of foam.
- Car washes and garages, particularly in the initial washing of cars or cleaning the rims and engine compartments.
- Spot cleaning of building facades.
- Kitchens/Food Preparation Areas – for cleaning combi steamers, ovens, tables, freezers/refrigerators and walk in cold stores.
- Building industry – applying chemical for the removal of concrete.
- Road industry – cleaning signs and other road equipment.
cleaner/ disinfectant, Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Hard floor maintenance, hard floor polishing
Orbot SprayBorgcleaner/ disinfectant, Equipment, Floorcare, hard floor cleaning, Hard floor maintenance, hard floor polishing
Orbot SprayBorg0 out of 5(0)
The Orbot is the most versatile, compact commercial and residential orbital floor machine on the market. With it’s unique driver system, assortment of pads and brushes, it can be used to clean, scrub, sand and polish any carpet or hard floor.
What are the advantages of Orbot?
- Sustainable – for most applications only water is used, greatly reducing the environmental impact (and cost) of chemicals.
- Labour Saving – minimal effort required.
- Faster Cleaning – saves time, allowing you to move quickly onto your next cleaning task.
- Faster drying times – which helps to prevent mould formation.
- Quieter – less noise pollution.
- Cleans Virtually any surface – carpet, concrete, epoxy, stone, tile & grout, other rough-textured floor surfaces, vinyl, wood, urethane, rubber matting, textured rubber flooring, uneven surfaces, porcelain stoneware, safety tiles, water-sensitive surfaces and other soft to medium hard floor surfaces found in outdoor hotel hallways, garages, gymnasiums and so forth.
- Can be used for multiple tasks including: Chemical-free refinishing, Intensive Scrubbing of Tile & Grout, Deep Carpet Cleaning , Chemical-Free Stone Care, Chemical-Free Refinishing & Cleaning of Microporous, Textured Rubber and Water-sensitive Flooring.
How does it work?
The secret behind the Orbot is the orbital technology used. It is an excentric driver system that creates thousands of small circular movements with a diameter of 3/8″ at 1725 rpm. At the same time these “orbits” rotate together around the center of the driver plate at 80 rpm. These 2 movements are being combined into the 1 system.
By increasing the mechanical cleaning power with the Orbot, other factors of floor cleaning like water, time, chemicals, physical effort and temperature are reduced or even eliminated. To find out more about orbital mechanics, read our Brief Guide to Orbital Cleaning.
Arrange your free, non-obligatory demonstration to reduce your chemical usage, save time and bring your cleaning power to the next level today!
Leasing options may be available.SKU: IV040£3,500.00