Tygris Sticky Label Remover
998 in stock
TYGRIS Sticky Label Remover R267 is a solvent based blend for the removal of sticky labels from most substrates including many plastics, metals, rubbers, painted surfaces and other impervious materials, leaning no residues or markings.
Why use TYGRIS Sticky Label Remover?
- It dissolves gums and adhesives from self adhesive labels
- Has a high penetrating power
- It leaves no residues
- It is suitable for most surfaces
Directions for Use
- Shake can well before use.
- Spray liberally onto label or adhesive residue from a distance of 20 to 30 cm, ensuring complete coverage.
- Leave to penetrate.
- Peel or scrape away once it has turned transparent.
- A second application may be required for thicker or less porous labels.
998 in stock
chemicals, cleaner/ disinfectant, Housekeeping, kitchen
Crebisol0 out of 5(0)
Crebisol is a fantastic, latest generation biocidal cleaner. Amazing at cleaning and fantastic for killing viruses and bacteria.
At a dilution rate of 1:50, Crebisol performs 3 functions – it cleans, disinfects & protects.
Cleaning Perfection – Crebisol delivers an effective cleaning performance in all types of environments, including: Food Production, Office Cleaning (especially where hot-desking occurs), Hospitality, Healthcare, Aircraft, Airports Event Arenas, Cruise Ships, Schools, Transport – any area used by a large number of people.
Effective Destruction – Crebisol delivers the most advanced biocidal performance and kill rate against many of today’s common bacteria, viruses and fungicides including MRSA to Log 8+, C.Diff, Norovirus & E.Coli to name but a few.
72 Hour Protection – Crebisol creates a 72 hour continuous active biofilm which creates a bacteria/virus/fungi Kill-Zone.
What is unique about Crebisol?
- It is a superior Multi-Purpose Product which cleans, disinfects, sanitises and leaves a 72-hour active Kill-Zone.
- It is certified to kill many bacteria, viruses and fungi, including Norovirus, MRSA and C-Diff.
- Not only does is kill the bacteria, it also kills the spores!
- Safe to use on any surface, including Food Preparation areas.
- Multiple cleaning and disinfectant products can be replaced with Crebisol saving costs, training and H & S administration, while dramatically increasing production.
To discuss Crebisol dispensers, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (028) 9084 8595.SKU: n/a
Carpet Cleaning, chemicals, deodoriser, hard floor cleaning, Housekeeping, kitchen
Craftex DeodorisersCarpet Cleaning, chemicals, deodoriser, hard floor cleaning, Housekeeping, kitchen
Craftex Deodorisers0 out of 5(0)
Add these Craftex Natural Tones Deosourisers to your cleaning solutions for a fresh impacting fragrance!
A fantastic product for freshening:
- Healthcare equipment
Can be added to cleaning solutions or spray applied. Suitable for use on soft furnishings or hard surfaces
Sure to be pleasing to your customers
Size: 5LSKU: n/a
chemicals, Unger, window cleaning
Unger Premium Grade Deionising Resin0 out of 5(0)
Deionising resin for use in water purification filters.SKU: VMB400
Carpet Cleaning, chemicals, Floorcare, Housekeeping, stain remover
Craftex Dryfibre Compound0 out of 5(0)
Craftex’s Dry Fibre Compound is an impregnated natural powder substance containing organic biodegradable ingredients for dry cleaning of carpets, rugs and some upholstery.
It is ideal for regular maintenance and basic spot removal and leaves fibres with a natural citrus lemon fragrance. No drying time required, carpets can be walked on during cleaning.
Dry Fibre Compound is safe for use on 100% wool and other natural fibre carpets. Fully compatible for use with all contra-rotating brush machines. Ready to use.
Size: 12kgSKU: CRDR12
chemicals, Housekeeping, kitchen, sanitiser
Clover Dose It S1 Sanitiser0 out of 5(0)
Clover’s Dose It S1 Odourless Sanitiser is a portable dosage control system, that requires no dispensing equipment, as the dosage control cap cleanly and safely dispenses 20mls of sanitiser providing strict portion control and an alternative to static dosing systems. This also means no splash or spill when pouring.
Dose It Odourless Sanitiser creates 50 trigger sprays of ready to use solution per bottle, meaning that it is extremely economical in use.
S1 Odourless Sanitiser:
- Is the same as Trio 100, only in a Dose It 1 litre bottle for greater economy of use.
- Is an odourless, neutral sanitiser that is ideal for daily disinfection.
- Cleans and sanitises all hard surfaces safely – use on a regular basis for cleaning and disinfecting work surfaces, equipment, walls, etc.
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria and is very effective against MRSA, Salmonella, E.coli and Pseudomonas Aeruginosa.
- Is non-fragranced.
- Is pH neutral and can be used on all washable surfaces – wood, glass, plastic, aluminium, stainless steel and other water washable surfaces.
- Safe in food areas – certified to BS EN 1276.
We can provide RTU labels free of charge.
Directions for use
- Clean heavily soiled areas with D1 prior to disinfection.
- Apply to surfaces using a mop, spray, cloth or other equipment.
- Contact Time: 60 seconds*
- Wipe off or rinse away with water
*For dirty areas allow a contact time of 5 minutes.
Size: 1LSKU: CLC5