Equipment, squeegee/washer, water fed pole system, window cleaning
Unger Stingray Indoor Cleaning Kit
Unger’s Stingray has a multitude of applications including: indoor glass & windows, glass partitions, showcases, mirrors, glass refrigerator doors, elevators, washable doors and tables, etc.
The Stingray gives increased productivity, greater cost efficiency and sustainability because:
- It speeds up indoor glass cleaning by up to 25%
- It ensures 39% less chemical consumption
- It is perfect for daytime cleaning: no drips and no runs = no mess and less slips!
- It has numerous ergonomic benefits improve workers’ comfort and safety – less downtime and health risks
*WE OFFER FREE DELIVERY ON THE UNGER STINGRAY INDOOR CLEANING KIT*
What do I get with the Unger Stingray Indoor Cleaning Kit?
The Stingray Indoor Cleaning Kit contains:
- 1 x Stingray Handheld Unit
- 1 x Stingray Glass Cleaner Pouch (150ml)
- 1 x Stingray Glass Cleaning TriPad
- 2 x AA batteries
- A combination of poles to enable the Stingray to extend to 1 metre and 3.3 metres, depending on kit option purchased (see below)*.
What’s the difference between the Handheld, 100 and 330 Kits?
- The Handheld Stingray Kit is only 0.51m (1.7 ft) – see pictures.
- The 100 Kit contains 1 x 0.63m/(2ft) Pole which allows the Stingray to extend up to 1m (3ft) – see pictures.
- The 330 Kit contains 2 x 1.24m/(4ft) Poles which allows the Stingray to reach up to 3.27m (11ft) – see pictures.
More questions? Need a demonstration? Looking for more poles or want to discuss the best equipment for your job? Call on (028) 9084 8595 or email email@example.com
£124.51 – £227.31